Ganesh Chaturthi is one of the most celebrated festivals of Mumbai and for people planning to celebrate the festival by visiting pandals of Vinayaka here are some of the prominent places to visit to admire and experience the different themes and unique and colorful decorations in Mumbai.
1. Lalbaugcharaja Sarvajanik Ganeshotsav Mandal at Lalbaug is a very popular pandal during Ganesh chaturthi, and Lalbaugcha Raja is the one who
fulfils wishes of devotees and sometimes the people wait for nearly 24 hours to get blessings. This is the 84th year of the pandal and the theme is Gajraj Mahal, with deity decorated like Vishnu's Korma avatar.
2. Lalbaug Sarvajanik Utsav Mandal, in Ganesh Galli Is one of the oldest mandal in Lalbaug and is in its 90th year and people pay tribute to Dinanath Velling, who sculpted idols traditionally for Ganesh chaturthi. The pandal will replicate Sripuram Golden Temple in Vellore and deity of1985 idol will be brought wearing 5-kg gold necklace.
3. Keshavji Naik Chawl Sarvajanik Ganeshotsav Mandal, at Girgaum is in its 125th year And had hosted the legendary Lokmanya Tilak once. They have replicated Ganpatipule Temple at Ratnagiri.The youth at the mandal have planned to make 500 paper bags, with message based poems on conservation of trees, to be gifted to devotees with plant saplings.
4. Chinchpoklicha Raja also called as ChinchpoklichaChintamani, has an 18-feet Ganesh idol sculpted by Vijay Khatu and will replicate Mahishmati Darbar, from the epic Blockbuster Baahubali. The pandal is in its 98th year.
5. Azad Nagar Sarvajanik Utsav Samiti, Andheri called as Andhericharaja is usually frequented by popular celebrities and will have a replica of Ashtavinayak temples, which was sculpted by Ananta Shinde and Dharmesh Shah and it is in its 52nd year. Andhericharaja will sport the same look every year and is decorated with a 3.1 kg crown, done with donated gold from 3000 Mumbaikars during 50th year anniversary.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli