Hyderabad sources reported that KCR said "political fragility" in the state was the reason for the recommendation for early dissolution of the Assembly and early elections. Meanwhile he decided to approach the people's court to curb the ever increasing political fragility and the "unlimited idiocy" of the opposition.
Accordingly the TRS chief alleged that this political fragility was created by false and baseless allegations by the opposition against his government. Furthermore he defended the decision for early dissolution of the house, saying it was taken for the "bright future of Telangana". "Let people take a call. Why should anybody else? He sacrificed his full term for the sake of the people of Telangana, to maintain steady growth of the state and to protect the state from bloody fragility."
Moreover he lashed out at the main opposition Congress for allegedly
trying to create hurdles in the path of development and denied he was moving
closer to the BJP. "TRS is 100% secular and will remain secular." Further
KCR said he met Prime Minister Narendra Modi as Chief Minister of a state. Moreover
he also said that the Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen(MIM) will remain a friendly
party for TRS and did not rule out a friendly contest with it in some
constituencies. Meanwhile the Congress, BJP, TDP and other parties have
criticized KCR's move and the BJP termed it undemocratic. Further R.C. Khuntia,
who is in charge of Congress affairs in Telangana, said by going for early
polls, KCR himself declared the end of KCR era.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections