Hyderabad sources reported that KCR said "political fragility" in the state was the reason for the recommendation for early dissolution of the Assembly and early elections. Meanwhile he decided to approach the people's court to curb the ever increasing political fragility and the "unlimited idiocy" of the opposition.
Accordingly the TRS chief alleged that this political fragility was created by false and baseless allegations by the opposition against his government. Furthermore he defended the decision for early dissolution of the house, saying it was taken for the "bright future of Telangana". "Let people take a call. Why should anybody else? He sacrificed his full term for the sake of the people of Telangana, to maintain steady growth of the state and to protect the state from bloody fragility."
Moreover he lashed out at the main opposition Congress for allegedly
trying to create hurdles in the path of development and denied he was moving
closer to the BJP. "TRS is 100% secular and will remain secular." Further
KCR said he met Prime Minister Narendra Modi as Chief Minister of a state. Moreover
he also said that the Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen(MIM) will remain a friendly
party for TRS and did not rule out a friendly contest with it in some
constituencies. Meanwhile the Congress, BJP, TDP and other parties have
criticized KCR's move and the BJP termed it undemocratic. Further R.C. Khuntia,
who is in charge of Congress affairs in Telangana, said by going for early
polls, KCR himself declared the end of KCR era.
CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday unveiled a 36 feet tall statue of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founder and actor turned politician N T Rama Rao at Sattenpalli in Guntur district. Reportedly the bronze statue has been erected on a 40 foot platform at NTR Sagar in the middle of the pond and the state government has plans to develop the region into a mini Tank Bund like the Hussainsagar in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites