Hyderabad sources reported that Caretaker Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao described AICC president Rahul Gandhi as the country’s “buffoon” and called the Congress the “biggest enemy and villain number one” of the state. Meanwhile soon after recommending the dissolution of the TS Assembly, Mr. Rao launched a blistering attack on the Congress.
Further when recalling how the Congress president had hugged Prime Minister Narendra Modi during the debate on the no-confidence motion and his subsequent wink, Mr. Rao said, “Everyone knows what Rahul Gandhi is the biggest buffoon in the country. Moreover the whole country saw how he went to Mr. Narendra Modi and hugged him, the way he winked and the more he comes to Telangana, the more seats we will win.”
Reports added he further said, Rahul has inherited
the legacy of the Congress Delhi Sultanate. Let us not become slaves to
Congress, slaves to Delhi.
Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party Vijayawada sources reported that official spokesperson of the YSR Congress party (YSRCP) Ambati Rambabu yesterday said that the Vangaveeti family would have the due respect and recognition in the party. Meanwhile he clarified that the YSRCP has taken the decision to invite the family into the party after taking into account all the aspects.
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon