Hyderabad sources reported that Caretaker Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao described AICC president Rahul Gandhi as the country’s “buffoon” and called the Congress the “biggest enemy and villain number one” of the state. Meanwhile soon after recommending the dissolution of the TS Assembly, Mr. Rao launched a blistering attack on the Congress.
Further when recalling how the Congress president had hugged Prime Minister Narendra Modi during the debate on the no-confidence motion and his subsequent wink, Mr. Rao said, “Everyone knows what Rahul Gandhi is the biggest buffoon in the country. Moreover the whole country saw how he went to Mr. Narendra Modi and hugged him, the way he winked and the more he comes to Telangana, the more seats we will win.”
Reports added he further said, Rahul has inherited
the legacy of the Congress Delhi Sultanate. Let us not become slaves to
Congress, slaves to Delhi.
Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad? Accordingly Sharmila, who had earlier headed the Telangana unit of YCP, is nowhere in the scene now in the Telangana polls. Meanwhile Jagan has announced that YCP would stay away from the Telangana elections, the move said to have irked Sharmila and her followers in the party.
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!