Hyderabad sources reported that Caretaker Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao described AICC president Rahul Gandhi as the country’s “buffoon” and called the Congress the “biggest enemy and villain number one” of the state. Meanwhile soon after recommending the dissolution of the TS Assembly, Mr. Rao launched a blistering attack on the Congress.
Further when recalling how the Congress president had hugged Prime Minister Narendra Modi during the debate on the no-confidence motion and his subsequent wink, Mr. Rao said, “Everyone knows what Rahul Gandhi is the biggest buffoon in the country. Moreover the whole country saw how he went to Mr. Narendra Modi and hugged him, the way he winked and the more he comes to Telangana, the more seats we will win.”
Reports added he further said, Rahul has inherited
the legacy of the Congress Delhi Sultanate. Let us not become slaves to
Congress, slaves to Delhi.
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million