Hyderabad sources stated that former Assembly Speaker and senior leader of the Congress party Suresh Reddy announced that he was joining the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) party. Meanwhile after holding a long discussion with caretaker IT minister K Taraka Rama Rao (KTR), the senior leader announced his decision. Previously, KTR visited Suresh Reddy's residence and invited him to join the TRS.
Further when speaking to media after the discussion, KTR announced that Suresh Reddy was invited to the party, keeping in mind the latter's longstanding friendship with caretaker Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao (KCR). KTR said "Former Speaker Suresh Reddy and caretaker CM KCR have been friends since 1989, since then, the two leaders had worked together in the Assembly for the achievement of statehood to Telangana. Meanwhile irrespective of parties and ideologies, the two always shared similar opinions on issues pertaining to Telangana's welfare”.
Moreover when speaking on the occasion, Suresh Reddy said that he was
joining the TRS to contribute to the development of Telangana and that there
was no political motive behind his decision. He said "TRS Chief KCR has
already announced the list of contestants from various constituencies. He is
not joining the TRS for political gain, but he would like to associate with the
people of Telangana, on the government's behalf”.
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India