A youngster admitted in government hospital with symptoms of Rat fever had passed away following treatment failure. Due to the rains and floods in Kerala which ended before a week, diseases have been spreading from animals to humans, especially rat fever, and already in Kerala, 40 people have lost their lives to Rat fever.
More than 300 have been infected and have shown symptoms of rat fever, and now Tamilnadu has also encountered rat fever. Sathishkumar belonging to Kondadipattigai village of Kinathukadavu in Coimbatore was admitted in hospital with symptoms of Rat fever, but he had passed away after treatment had failed, and it has been said that if he was admitted earlier he could have escaped death.
On the other hand Sivalingam of
Nilgiris, Thevala area's karthik and Valparai based Ponnaiyan are admitted
in government hospitals with symptoms of Rat fever, and are receiving
Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it! Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?