Accordingly firebrand Congress leader and former Kodangal MLA Revanth Reddy alleged that caretaker Telangana chief minister had gone in for dissolution of the assembly with a clear agenda to align the TRS with the AIMIM in the Assembly polls and BJP in Lok Sabha elections. Meanwhile Revanth Reddy accused KCR of taking the help of communalist parties at both state and national levels to gain power but the forthcoming assembly polls would send the TRS packing, he predicted.
Previously the TRS had promised 12% reservations to Muslims during the 2014 elections and failed miserably on this count and the AIMIM remained silent on this issue. Furthermore KCR had also announced Rs 100 crore package to the old city on the eve of the month of Ramadaan. And while the Assembly stood dissolved, development work related to this project had not even started, Reddy observed.
Moreover he pointed out that the caretaker chief
minister himself had described AIMIM as a friendly party. Further Revanth Reddy
also accused KCR of supporting all of PM Modi’s measures including demonetization,
GST, presidential and vice-presidential elections. Also
he added that even when it came to voting on the no-confidence motion against
the NDA govt the TRS stayed away supporting the BJP indirectly and pointed
to the elections of the deputy chairman Rajya Sabha and
said that the TRS endorsed the NDA candidate.
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam