Accordingly firebrand Congress leader and former Kodangal MLA Revanth Reddy alleged that caretaker Telangana chief minister had gone in for dissolution of the assembly with a clear agenda to align the TRS with the AIMIM in the Assembly polls and BJP in Lok Sabha elections. Meanwhile Revanth Reddy accused KCR of taking the help of communalist parties at both state and national levels to gain power but the forthcoming assembly polls would send the TRS packing, he predicted.
Previously the TRS had promised 12% reservations to Muslims during the 2014 elections and failed miserably on this count and the AIMIM remained silent on this issue. Furthermore KCR had also announced Rs 100 crore package to the old city on the eve of the month of Ramadaan. And while the Assembly stood dissolved, development work related to this project had not even started, Reddy observed.
Moreover he pointed out that the caretaker chief
minister himself had described AIMIM as a friendly party. Further Revanth Reddy
also accused KCR of supporting all of PM Modi’s measures including demonetization,
GST, presidential and vice-presidential elections. Also
he added that even when it came to voting on the no-confidence motion against
the NDA govt the TRS stayed away supporting the BJP indirectly and pointed
to the elections of the deputy chairman Rajya Sabha and
said that the TRS endorsed the NDA candidate.
PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections Chennai sources stated that deputy chief minister O Panneerselvam announced on Tuesday the Pattali Makkal Katchi (PMK) will support the AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in the forthcoming general elections. As per report the PMK will contest on six Lok Sabha seats and will be given one Rajya Sabha seat and the PMK, has a support base in northern Tamilnadu, especially among the OBC Vanniyar community.
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees
- Why India raised Pulwama attack issue at Munich Conference?
- RBI found large divergence in the books of Yes Bank
- Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech!
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan