As per report in a forceful return to the political fray aimed at firing up Democratic voters ahead of key elections and since leaving office, the 44th US president has pointedly avoided direct criticism of his successor, making a calculated effort not to utter Trump's name, but on Friday the gloves came off.
Obama, accusing Trump of "capitalizing" on "fear and anger” asked "What happened to the Republican Party?". Meanwhile in a nod to the turbulence of the past week which saw allegations of a secret "resistance" working inside the White House the 57 year old Obama poured scorn on the idea that "everything will turn out okay" because some of Trump's staff are secretly ignoring the boss's orders.
thundered, in reference to the revelations by investigative journalist Bob
Woodward whose new book describes Trump's aides battling to rein in an angry,
uninformed president that "That's not how our democracy is supposed to
work”. Further the Democratic former president assailed Republicans as
"unwilling to find the backbone" to challenge Trump head-on accusing
them instead of answering "outrageous" actions with "vague
statements of disappointment."
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million