As per report in a forceful return to the political fray aimed at firing up Democratic voters ahead of key elections and since leaving office, the 44th US president has pointedly avoided direct criticism of his successor, making a calculated effort not to utter Trump's name, but on Friday the gloves came off.
Obama, accusing Trump of "capitalizing" on "fear and anger” asked "What happened to the Republican Party?". Meanwhile in a nod to the turbulence of the past week which saw allegations of a secret "resistance" working inside the White House the 57 year old Obama poured scorn on the idea that "everything will turn out okay" because some of Trump's staff are secretly ignoring the boss's orders.
thundered, in reference to the revelations by investigative journalist Bob
Woodward whose new book describes Trump's aides battling to rein in an angry,
uninformed president that "That's not how our democracy is supposed to
work”. Further the Democratic former president assailed Republicans as
"unwilling to find the backbone" to challenge Trump head-on accusing
them instead of answering "outrageous" actions with "vague
statements of disappointment."
Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party Vijayawada sources reported that official spokesperson of the YSR Congress party (YSRCP) Ambati Rambabu yesterday said that the Vangaveeti family would have the due respect and recognition in the party. Meanwhile he clarified that the YSRCP has taken the decision to invite the family into the party after taking into account all the aspects.
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon