MK Alagiri has yet again made a challenge to MK Stalin to reveal how he had got the post of DMK party president and how Duraimurugan had got the post of DMK treasurer. Alagiri had announced a grand March on September 5 announcing that more than lakhs of his followers will participate in the march in Chennai but shockingly only a few thousand participated in the protest.
He has now said that the general body meeting was conducted against party principles and the selection of DMK chief and treasurer weren't made in a democratic manner. If they include me in DMK, I'll accept the leadership of Stalin, said Alagiri.
Without including me In the party, DMK will have to face losses in elections just like all elections they've lost so far without me added Alagiri. He said further that Stalin's conscience knows how he was elected as the party president and that he doesn't wish to speak on that.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!