MK Alagiri has yet again made a challenge to MK Stalin to reveal how he had got the post of DMK party president and how Duraimurugan had got the post of DMK treasurer. Alagiri had announced a grand March on September 5 announcing that more than lakhs of his followers will participate in the march in Chennai but shockingly only a few thousand participated in the protest.
He has now said that the general body meeting was conducted against party principles and the selection of DMK chief and treasurer weren't made in a democratic manner. If they include me in DMK, I'll accept the leadership of Stalin, said Alagiri.
Without including me In the party, DMK will have to face losses in elections just like all elections they've lost so far without me added Alagiri. He said further that Stalin's conscience knows how he was elected as the party president and that he doesn't wish to speak on that.
PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon Gurgaon sources stated that inaugurating the expressway, PM Modi said, "It is a significant day for Haryana and it will bring about a transport revolution in the state." Hitting out at the earlier UPA government, PM Modi said that the expressway should have been ready a decade ago, during the Commonwealth Games, but due to corruption, it was delayed.
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities
- Why Donald Trump stops Military Aid to Pakistan?
- Prabhas is in talks with a motor bike company for endorsement deals
- Major Political Parties in Telangana gearing up for campaigning
- Mickey Mouse character turned 90 on Sunday
- More Rain anticipated in Tamilnadu from November 19
- Cyclone Gaja death toll in TN rose from 33 to 45
- Sirisena dissolved parliament, announced snap polls on January 5, 2019