Andhra Pradesh sources stated that Telugu Desam party chief, Chandrababu Naidu is learnt to have demanded 25 assembly and 5 Lok Sabha seats to seal a deal with Congress for the upcoming assembly elections. Meanwhile in exchange, sources say, Chandrababu offered to fund Congress candidates to the extent of Rs.250 crores.
Accordingly the TDP chief wants to protect the interests of people close to him, as also their properties in Hyderabad. Keeping this in mind, and to try to have a say in the state administration, he is trying to push his luck as far as he can, according to political observers. Furthermore it may be recalled that during the MLC elections in Telangana, an audio tape in his voice seeking to buy votes, landed Chandrababu Naidu and the TDP in a big soup, out of which he has not been able to wriggle out as yet.
Presently Chandrababu is said to have brainwashed
his party leaders in Telangana saying that tying up with the Congress was the
only survival strategy in the current circumstances. Moreover i.e. is learnt to
have told party leaders in Telangana that the BJP and TRS had come together in
a secret pact and it was necessary for the TDP to fight the elections along
with the Congress to counter them.
Public exam for 5th and 8th class! Earlier TN Govt had the no detention policy so that no student gets failed and is retained in the same class, considering the right to education which offers education without failing, till elementary school but now in an opposite decision the TN govt has announced public exams for even 5th and 8th class students.
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA