Tamilnadu has been facing various social injustice issues, and a recent incident that happened in Villupuram has given a Shocking question on democracy. Salamedu is a village located in Villupuram. People of this area had been protesting against the presence of a TASMAC shop in the locality.
They cited reasons that the TASMAC shop was causing troubled to women and that school children were impacted by the shop while also accusing of a huge crowd present always around that shop. After massive protests and following petitions to collector the TASMAC shop was closed after 3 months.
Now the same locality people have
protested against another TASMAC shop being too distant and demanded reopening
of the same shop nearby which they protested earlier to close and highlight was
this protest being lead by women. While several women supported this, several
opposed and police who came to disperse the crowd were caught between rival
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections