Tamilnadu has been facing various social injustice issues, and a recent incident that happened in Villupuram has given a Shocking question on democracy. Salamedu is a village located in Villupuram. People of this area had been protesting against the presence of a TASMAC shop in the locality.
They cited reasons that the TASMAC shop was causing troubled to women and that school children were impacted by the shop while also accusing of a huge crowd present always around that shop. After massive protests and following petitions to collector the TASMAC shop was closed after 3 months.
Now the same locality people have
protested against another TASMAC shop being too distant and demanded reopening
of the same shop nearby which they protested earlier to close and highlight was
this protest being lead by women. While several women supported this, several
opposed and police who came to disperse the crowd were caught between rival
Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions? Hyderabad sources added following the incident of an ambulance being trapped during an election rally of TRS MP Malla Reddy at Jawahar Nagar, the city traffic chief has warned law enforcement enforcers against the organizers who are behind violations especially those who endanger the lives of commuters.
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind