ADMK party member Thambi Durai has said that they will not fear either CBI raids or income tax raids conducted across the state. With the gutkha scam creating a sensational effect across the state and with raids being conducted at different places of the state in places of top bureaucrats, ADMK MP and Lok Sabha deputy speaker Thambi Durai has been saying Sensational and controversial statement on BJP.
Thambi Durai's view was that there was a secret alliance forming between DMK and BJP and it was because of this that the Gutkha scam was invoked to overshadow the march planned by Alagiri on September 5 in Chennai.
He said that due to the BJP
government, Petrol and diesel prices were increased, and added that
irrespective of any threatening raids by BJP, ADMK will not fear them.
3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi All the Pandals have been set up and Ganapathi has arrived and we all couldn't get more excited. Every year the festival is celebrated on a bigger scale and Maharashtra does it, even more, bigger and that is because of the dishes they prepare. Now, we bring you 3 dishes which you must know to prepare.
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing