The TN Cabinet meeting held yesterday and presided over by the chief minister Edapadi Palanisamy to discuss on the release of the 7 Tamils from prison and it was decided by the house to recommend to the governor to release them.
The supreme court had last week announced that the Tamilnadu government can recommend the release of the 7 accused in the Rajiv Gandhi murder case, including Murugan, Santhan, Perarivalan. Robert. Ravichandran, Nalini, and Jayakumar.
Following this verdict, the cabinet had met yesterday to discuss on the same, and after consultation with law experts, it was decided by the government to recommend the release of the 7 accused, and the opposition parties to reach an agreement on this case. Following this a resolution was made to recommend to the governor, as per section 161, this has been made, said minister Jayakumar. Now, the governor has to decide on whether to release them or not.
PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon Singapore sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi today felicitated the six winning teams, including three from India, of the first India-Singapore Hackathon, a platform for the youth of the two countries to harness and showcase their innovations. Accordingly the top six teams, three each from India and Singapore, participated in a 36 hour Hackathon Grande Finale in Singapore.
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy