Accordingly AIMIM President and Hyderabad MP Asaduddin Owaisi said that his party would not ally with the TRS in Telangana, during the upcoming Assembly elections in the state. Owaisi told a local media outlet "Our goal is that public at large should benefit from voting for us and there should be development especially for minorities like Muslims and Dalits. Meanwhile in the Telangana election, unlike the Karnataka election, there will be a majority government of the TRS and he is convinced that K Chandrasekhar Rao will be the next Chief Minister".
Moreover this came a day after AIMIM floor leader, Akbaruddin Owaisi, while addressing a public gathering in Mallepally on Friday said that they too can become Chief Minister like HD Kumaraswamy in Karnataka. Akbaruddin had said “KCR had said that the elections will happen in November and he will become Chief Minister in December. He is saying that after elections in November, he will ask in December who will support us? We too will ask if Kumaraswamy becomes (Chief Minister), can’t we?”
Furthermore Asaduddin also welcomed the decision to
dissolve the Telangana Assembly nine months before its term, dubbing it a
'bold' move. Moreover Owaisi also lashed out at the ongoing talks between
the Telangana unit of the TDP and the Congress in the state and said that it
was a result of 'frustration' and 'disarray'.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections