Accordingly AIMIM President and Hyderabad MP Asaduddin Owaisi said that his party would not ally with the TRS in Telangana, during the upcoming Assembly elections in the state. Owaisi told a local media outlet "Our goal is that public at large should benefit from voting for us and there should be development especially for minorities like Muslims and Dalits. Meanwhile in the Telangana election, unlike the Karnataka election, there will be a majority government of the TRS and he is convinced that K Chandrasekhar Rao will be the next Chief Minister".
Moreover this came a day after AIMIM floor leader, Akbaruddin Owaisi, while addressing a public gathering in Mallepally on Friday said that they too can become Chief Minister like HD Kumaraswamy in Karnataka. Akbaruddin had said “KCR had said that the elections will happen in November and he will become Chief Minister in December. He is saying that after elections in November, he will ask in December who will support us? We too will ask if Kumaraswamy becomes (Chief Minister), can’t we?”
Furthermore Asaduddin also welcomed the decision to
dissolve the Telangana Assembly nine months before its term, dubbing it a
'bold' move. Moreover Owaisi also lashed out at the ongoing talks between
the Telangana unit of the TDP and the Congress in the state and said that it
was a result of 'frustration' and 'disarray'.
Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday Reportedly ahead of Former Chief Minister and AIADMK supreme Jayalalitha’s birth anniversary, the Madras High Court on Wednesday refused to relax its ban on registered political parties installing flex boards, digital banners or placards on arterial roads in or any other roads in the State. Recently a Division Bench comprising of Justices M Sathyanarayanan and M Nirmal Kumar rejected
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu