According to report after stepping up preparations for the conduct of Assembly elections in Telangana, the Election Commission of India (EC) announced that the final voter list will be published on October 8. Meanwhile the poll panel suspended the ongoing process of revision of electoral rolls in the wake of premature dissolution of the state Assembly and declared a new schedule for revision.
As per report Telangana's Chief Electoral Officer Rajat Kumar said under the new schedule, integrated draft electoral roll will be published on September 10. Furthermore claims and objections can be filed from September 10 to September 25 while disposal of claims and objections will be taken up on October 4, while updating database and printing of supplement will be completed before October 7.
Accordingly October 8 will be the date for final
publication of the electoral roll, which means elections may be held any time
after this date. Moreover as per the schedule announced earlier, all new voters
who will complete the age of 18 on January 1, 2019, would be eligible to submit
applications to include their names in the voter list. Further the EC has
indicated that the polls in Telangana could be held at the year-end along with
four other states where elections are due. Further the poll panel announced
that it will send a team to Telangana on September 11 to study the poll
preparedness of state machinery.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections