According to sources the two words Clean and Sustainable which will define mobility in the near future. Meanwhile most automotive manufacturers and countries too have begun putting in efforts in the right earnest towards mobility which is electric/makes use of alternative fuel. Recently Prime Minister Narendra Modi has categorically mentioned that the government will come out with a detailed and thorough EV policy and road map soon.
Furthermore the PM did not mention a timeline as to when the formal policy on EVs will be ready and put into action. He said "We will soon put in place a stable policy regime around electric and other alternative fuel vehicles. Policies will be designed as a win-win for all, and enable huge opportunities in the automotive sector".
Moreover Prime Minister Modi also spoke on the need of charged mobility and how India has the opportunity to be a world leader and start the 'Mobility Revolution', which has better growth in the mobility sector will only help India drive the economy further. Furthermore Prime Minister Modi also asked automotive and battery manufacturers to look at partnering with the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) which runs one of the best battery systems on its satellites and the idea is to transform India into a driver for electric vehicle manufacturing.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code