According to sources the two words Clean and Sustainable which will define mobility in the near future. Meanwhile most automotive manufacturers and countries too have begun putting in efforts in the right earnest towards mobility which is electric/makes use of alternative fuel. Recently Prime Minister Narendra Modi has categorically mentioned that the government will come out with a detailed and thorough EV policy and road map soon.
Furthermore the PM did not mention a timeline as to when the formal policy on EVs will be ready and put into action. He said "We will soon put in place a stable policy regime around electric and other alternative fuel vehicles. Policies will be designed as a win-win for all, and enable huge opportunities in the automotive sector".
Moreover Prime Minister Modi also spoke on the need of charged mobility and how India has the opportunity to be a world leader and start the 'Mobility Revolution', which has better growth in the mobility sector will only help India drive the economy further. Furthermore Prime Minister Modi also asked automotive and battery manufacturers to look at partnering with the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) which runs one of the best battery systems on its satellites and the idea is to transform India into a driver for electric vehicle manufacturing.
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million