According to sources the two words Clean and Sustainable which will define mobility in the near future. Meanwhile most automotive manufacturers and countries too have begun putting in efforts in the right earnest towards mobility which is electric/makes use of alternative fuel. Recently Prime Minister Narendra Modi has categorically mentioned that the government will come out with a detailed and thorough EV policy and road map soon.
Furthermore the PM did not mention a timeline as to when the formal policy on EVs will be ready and put into action. He said "We will soon put in place a stable policy regime around electric and other alternative fuel vehicles. Policies will be designed as a win-win for all, and enable huge opportunities in the automotive sector".
Moreover Prime Minister Modi also spoke on the need of charged mobility and how India has the opportunity to be a world leader and start the 'Mobility Revolution', which has better growth in the mobility sector will only help India drive the economy further. Furthermore Prime Minister Modi also asked automotive and battery manufacturers to look at partnering with the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) which runs one of the best battery systems on its satellites and the idea is to transform India into a driver for electric vehicle manufacturing.
UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1 Lucknow sources stated that government doctors in Uttar Pradesh under the banner of Provincial Medical Services Association UP announced their decision to wear black bands on October 1 in support of their demands including promotion issues and non-practice allowance. A statement issued by the association said "Government doctors across the state will register their protest
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee