New Delhi sources stated as per report that the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has imposed a monetary penalty of Rs 1 crore each on the Union Bank of India, Bank of India and Bank of Maharashtra for failing to detect and report fraud in certain accounts on time. Meanwhile the RBI, in three separate releases, said it has imposed a penalty of Rs 1 crore each on three state run banks.
Furthermore as per report according to its releases, the central bank on August 30 "imposed a monetary penalty of Rs 10 million" on the three banks for contravention of its instructions contained in Master Circular on Fraud Classification and Reporting.
Moreover the release stated the penalty has been imposed in exercise of
powers vested with the RBI under the provisions of Section 47A (1) (c) read
with Section 46 (4) (i) of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949 taking into account
delay on the part of the bank to report fraud in an account.
California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80 San Francisco sources reported that the death toll from the destructive wildfires have reached 80, with 993 people still unaccounted for. Meanwhile according to the Butte County Sheriff's Office as of Sunday evening, there were 77 deaths and 9,700 homes destroyed as a result of the 149,000 acre Camp Fire in Northern California, which started on November 8.
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities
- Why Donald Trump stops Military Aid to Pakistan?
- Prabhas is in talks with a motor bike company for endorsement deals
- Major Political Parties in Telangana gearing up for campaigning
- Mickey Mouse character turned 90 on Sunday