New Delhi sources stated that after giving a clarion call of ‘Ajeya Bharat, Atal BJP’ (Invincible India, firm BJP), Prime Minister Narendra Modi told BJP leaders that the party has no “chunauti (challenge)” for 2019 as the “so-called Mahagatbandhan (coalition of political parties)” against the BJP-led NDA has “no leadership” and has “unclear policy and corrupt intention”. Meanwhile Mr. Modi said political outfits who are “unable to stand each other” have been forced to join hands, which is a proof of his government’s popularity and the BJP’s big success.
Further after exuding confidence, the BJP president Amit Shah said the party will retain power at the Centre in 2019 and then will remain in power for “next 50 years. Moreover Mr. Modi said while the opposition has a high place in democracy but till today, the opposition has not challenged the government on issues or its policies and ideology, but manufacture lies everyday and keeps repeating it.
Furthermore the Prime Minister claimed that his government has lived up to
the slogan of ‘Sabka saath, sabka vikas’ by bringing development to all without
any consideration of caste, religion or region. Mr. Modi mentioned about
various schemes which he said has benefited people in all the regions and all
sections of society. Previously Mr. Shah expressed confidence about his party
retaining power in 2019 and said the BJP will rule the country for the next 50
Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai? Accordingly Jana Sena Chief's secret meeting in Mumbai is raising several questions in political circles. Meanwhile it is a known fact that Jana Sena Party and YSRCP have decided to refrain from contesting in the Telangana elections by indirectly agreeing to support TRS. As per report Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly and headed to Mumbai.
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities
- Why Donald Trump stops Military Aid to Pakistan?
- Prabhas is in talks with a motor bike company for endorsement deals
- Major Political Parties in Telangana gearing up for campaigning