New Delhi sources stated that after giving a clarion call of ‘Ajeya Bharat, Atal BJP’ (Invincible India, firm BJP), Prime Minister Narendra Modi told BJP leaders that the party has no “chunauti (challenge)” for 2019 as the “so-called Mahagatbandhan (coalition of political parties)” against the BJP-led NDA has “no leadership” and has “unclear policy and corrupt intention”. Meanwhile Mr. Modi said political outfits who are “unable to stand each other” have been forced to join hands, which is a proof of his government’s popularity and the BJP’s big success.
Further after exuding confidence, the BJP president Amit Shah said the party will retain power at the Centre in 2019 and then will remain in power for “next 50 years. Moreover Mr. Modi said while the opposition has a high place in democracy but till today, the opposition has not challenged the government on issues or its policies and ideology, but manufacture lies everyday and keeps repeating it.
Furthermore the Prime Minister claimed that his government has lived up to
the slogan of ‘Sabka saath, sabka vikas’ by bringing development to all without
any consideration of caste, religion or region. Mr. Modi mentioned about
various schemes which he said has benefited people in all the regions and all
sections of society. Previously Mr. Shah expressed confidence about his party
retaining power in 2019 and said the BJP will rule the country for the next 50
COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users Accordingly the Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI) has raised objections to the proposal by the union government to regulate internet platforms. Meanwhile as per report, the main opponents to the move are incumbent operators, Bharti Airtel and Vodafone, while interestingly the other major player and new entrant, Reliance Jio, have no problem with the government’s move.
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day