New Delhi sources stated that after giving a clarion call of ‘Ajeya Bharat, Atal BJP’ (Invincible India, firm BJP), Prime Minister Narendra Modi told BJP leaders that the party has no “chunauti (challenge)” for 2019 as the “so-called Mahagatbandhan (coalition of political parties)” against the BJP-led NDA has “no leadership” and has “unclear policy and corrupt intention”. Meanwhile Mr. Modi said political outfits who are “unable to stand each other” have been forced to join hands, which is a proof of his government’s popularity and the BJP’s big success.
Further after exuding confidence, the BJP president Amit Shah said the party will retain power at the Centre in 2019 and then will remain in power for “next 50 years. Moreover Mr. Modi said while the opposition has a high place in democracy but till today, the opposition has not challenged the government on issues or its policies and ideology, but manufacture lies everyday and keeps repeating it.
Furthermore the Prime Minister claimed that his government has lived up to
the slogan of ‘Sabka saath, sabka vikas’ by bringing development to all without
any consideration of caste, religion or region. Mr. Modi mentioned about
various schemes which he said has benefited people in all the regions and all
sections of society. Previously Mr. Shah expressed confidence about his party
retaining power in 2019 and said the BJP will rule the country for the next 50
Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction! Balapur Ganesh laddu has set a new record this year in the auctions as it fetched Rs.16.6 Lakhs! Srinivas Gupta of Arya-Vysya committee has owned the Laddu after a huge competition in this auction...
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!