Popular goon Bullet Nagarajan who had challenged that none can catch him, was arrested yesterday. Bullet Nagarajan belonged to Theni district's Periyakulam's Jayamangalam area, and he was a well known and dangerous rowdy who had been linked with various cases of murders, killings, extortion, rapes, and robbery , and since 1996 till date, there were a whopping total of 71 cases against him and he had received imprisonment for all of these cases as well.
Bullet Nagarajan;s elder brother Ramesh has been jailed in Madurai central jail, for murdering his own wife, and when he was in hospital when he had asked for sleeping pills and when refused by the nurse, he threw his shirt on her. Following this, Bullet Nagarajan's brother was given special treatment by Jail department DSP Urmila, following which Ramesh had informed this to Bullet.
After this, Bullet had sent a
whatsapp message to Urmila, and had threatened to run a lorry over her and kill
her, and then he had called police officer Madhanakala who had beaten
criminals, and threatened that he will hunt her like an animal. Following these
threats, Bullet Nagarajan was surrounded by special teams, and he was finally
arrested by Periyakulam DSP Arumugam.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes