Popular goon Bullet Nagarajan who had challenged that none can catch him, was arrested yesterday. Bullet Nagarajan belonged to Theni district's Periyakulam's Jayamangalam area, and he was a well known and dangerous rowdy who had been linked with various cases of murders, killings, extortion, rapes, and robbery , and since 1996 till date, there were a whopping total of 71 cases against him and he had received imprisonment for all of these cases as well.
Bullet Nagarajan;s elder brother Ramesh has been jailed in Madurai central jail, for murdering his own wife, and when he was in hospital when he had asked for sleeping pills and when refused by the nurse, he threw his shirt on her. Following this, Bullet Nagarajan's brother was given special treatment by Jail department DSP Urmila, following which Ramesh had informed this to Bullet.
After this, Bullet had sent a
whatsapp message to Urmila, and had threatened to run a lorry over her and kill
her, and then he had called police officer Madhanakala who had beaten
criminals, and threatened that he will hunt her like an animal. Following these
threats, Bullet Nagarajan was surrounded by special teams, and he was finally
arrested by Periyakulam DSP Arumugam.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open