The value of India rupees in comparison to the American dollar has further faced a downfall, and this one seems to be a steep fall than ever. It had been expected that further more fall will be happening in the coming days as well. Indian rupee has been witnessing a historic downfall never before seen in the Indian economy in the past few decades, and the central government has been struggling to find a way to get out of this crisis situation.
Two weeks back, Indian rupee had reached a huge 70.080 against US Dollar. Last week Indian rupee had faced a further downward trend, as it constantly settled at 70 rupees per dollar, and then on September 5th, it had become 72, and the next day it was 72.10, and it was the first instance when rupee crossed 72.
Yesterday it was 72.3, and finally
it ended at 72.66, and this huge downfall has been seen as a major
setback for Indian economy and economic experts are expecting Indian rupees to
reach 100 mark sooner.
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai