In the income tax assets case, the High court has ordered the Income tax department to answer on who is the legal heir of former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha. In the income tax related case, the High court has given this order.
A case has been in progress in the high court, regarding the income tax to be paid on the assets of former Chief minister of Tamilnadu Jayalalitha, and there is an ongoing issue regarding a clarity on who is the legal heir of the late chief minister, and it is for this reason that the court has ordered the department to come up with the exact details. The opposition in this case happens to be the Income tax department.
The court has ordered the Income tax
department to furnish the details of who are the legal heirs of Jayalalitha,
and also ordered to check on whether Jayalalitha had written any will mention
her legal heirs, as an order to Income tax department. Following this, the case
hearing has been moved to the 26th of September.
Tamilnadu CM Edappadi Palaniswami said its PM candidate was yet undecided According to sources Tamilnadu Chief Minister K Palaniswami Friday made a strong pitch for a second term for Prime Minister Narendra Modi, lauding him for the air strikes on terror camps in Pakistan and saying he was the "only qualified" leader to ensure the nation's security. Meanwhile Modi was an "efficient and strong leader", he said launching his campaign for the April 18 Lok Sabha elections
- Will Telugu Actor Mohan Babu's protest against AP Govt is fruitful?
- Dharmapaul Gulati History Maker Founder of MDH Spices
- TDP Exposes Mohan Babu's Lies on Fees Reimbursement
- Jagan's Pulivendula Right Hand Arrested in Viveka Case?
- Pawan Kalyan Playing Caste Politics Very Well
- Will Donald Trump wipe off Islamic State group map within hours?
- Pawan Kalyan Trying To Create A Rift Between AP and Telangana
- Trailer of PM Narendra Modi grabbed 2 Million Views on YouTube
- Something Fishy about relationship between Pawan & Comedian Ali
- #GautamGambhir joins BJP - says He is impressed by PM Modi's Vision
- Pawan Kalyan's Accusations Worrying Pithapuram Sitting MLA
- Tough Fight In Rajahmundry City
- Fear of Failure for Chandra Babu Naidu
- A common man for YSRCP in Srikakulam
- #WorldWaterDay #SaveWater - Every drop counts