In the income tax assets case, the High court has ordered the Income tax department to answer on who is the legal heir of former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha. In the income tax related case, the High court has given this order.
A case has been in progress in the high court, regarding the income tax to be paid on the assets of former Chief minister of Tamilnadu Jayalalitha, and there is an ongoing issue regarding a clarity on who is the legal heir of the late chief minister, and it is for this reason that the court has ordered the department to come up with the exact details. The opposition in this case happens to be the Income tax department.
The court has ordered the Income tax
department to furnish the details of who are the legal heirs of Jayalalitha,
and also ordered to check on whether Jayalalitha had written any will mention
her legal heirs, as an order to Income tax department. Following this, the case
hearing has been moved to the 26th of September.
Male Elephant passed away while crossing electrocuted fence Accordingly a male elephant tragically passed away while trying to cross a fence in Nagarhole National Park in Karnataka on Saturday. Reportedly iron fences were erected in parts of the park to prevent elephants from crossing over into human settlements and the 42 year old elephant had crossed over and raided an agricultural field on Friday and however, the elephant got stuck on the fence on the way back to the Veerahosahalli range.
- Karunanidhi statue unveiled in DMK HQ
- Amit Shah visits Telangana to estimate loss of BJP
- Is Kamal Hassan making alliance with Congress & DMK ahead of 2019 LS elections?
- Duraimurugan on Rahul's Chennai sentiment!
- Piety cyclone to cause heavy winds!
- Events at Karunanidhi Statue opening!
- Bhupesh Baghel to become Chattisgarh CM
- AP likely to be touched by Cyclone Phethai
- KTR gearing up for Gram Panchayat Polls
- Will Thoothukudi Sterlite be reopened?
- Owaisi challenges Chandrababu Naidu
- Will Janasena's Fortune be changed soon?
- Is Anushka Shetty ready to marry a Business Tycoon?
- Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday?
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?