According to report the Election Commission (EC) will issue the schedule for Telangana Assembly Election in the second week of October, paving the way for the state to go to polls in the last week of November. Meanwhile the decision is being taken to ensure that an adequate number of Electronic Voting Machines, Voter Verified Paper Audit Trails (VVPATs) and police personnel are available for the smoother conduct of Telangana Elections. Accordingly the State EC is of the view that if five state elections are clubbed together in December, it could pose difficulty to conduct Telangana elections.
The EC had issued orders to stop revision of photo electoral rolls in Telangana which was to be done by January 1, 2019. Meanwhile the States Chief Electoral Officer, Rajat Kumar will submit a report to the EC on Monday on the Commission’s poll preparedness in the state. Furthermore a team from the EC will also be visiting Telangana on Tuesday to take stock of the situation on the ground.
Meanwhile soon after announcing elections the party
also came out with a list of 105 candidates out of the 115 assembly seats.
Further the ruling Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) is already in election mode
and plans to undertake 100 public meetings titled 'Prajala Aashirwad Sabha',
over the course of 50 days and the first such public meeting attended by Rao
was held at Husnabad in Siddipet district on September 7.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!