According to report the Election Commission (EC) will issue the schedule for Telangana Assembly Election in the second week of October, paving the way for the state to go to polls in the last week of November. Meanwhile the decision is being taken to ensure that an adequate number of Electronic Voting Machines, Voter Verified Paper Audit Trails (VVPATs) and police personnel are available for the smoother conduct of Telangana Elections. Accordingly the State EC is of the view that if five state elections are clubbed together in December, it could pose difficulty to conduct Telangana elections.
The EC had issued orders to stop revision of photo electoral rolls in Telangana which was to be done by January 1, 2019. Meanwhile the States Chief Electoral Officer, Rajat Kumar will submit a report to the EC on Monday on the Commission’s poll preparedness in the state. Furthermore a team from the EC will also be visiting Telangana on Tuesday to take stock of the situation on the ground.
Meanwhile soon after announcing elections the party
also came out with a list of 105 candidates out of the 115 assembly seats.
Further the ruling Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) is already in election mode
and plans to undertake 100 public meetings titled 'Prajala Aashirwad Sabha',
over the course of 50 days and the first such public meeting attended by Rao
was held at Husnabad in Siddipet district on September 7.
Mizoram CM's Sensational first order! Mizo national front's chief minister candidate Jorom danga has announced that as the first order total abolishing of alcohol will be implemented. On November 28, elections were held for the 40 constituencies of Mizoram, and in the counting of votes held yesterday, the Mizo national front pushed aside the ruling Congress party and single handedly won the elections.
- Why Chandrababu Naidu failed in Telangana?
- Will Stormy Daniels pay Trump &3,00,000 as defamation suit dismissed?
- KCR the KING of Telangana, to Sworn in as CM
- Rahul Gandhi principal challenger to PM Narendra Modi for LS polls in 2019
- Has BJP lost its influence? Rajinikanth
- RGVs comment after Telangana Election Results
- 6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas
- Will Revanth Reddy quit politics?
- IIT-M makes 888 Job offers by 195 companies
- KCRs added advantage in becoming CM again
- Matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India referred to Secretary of State of UK
- Uttam Kumar Reddy alleged discrepancies in counting of votes for Telangana
- Zomato Delivery Man caught in Video eating Food for Delivery
- Chennai likely to receive Rainfall this Weekend