New Delhi sources stated that not just pizza, it's the government, home delivered, Arvind Kejriwal said yesterday as he launched the doorstep delivery of 40 services in Delhi, including marriage certificates, driving licenses and water connection documents. Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, calling his Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) "We always heard of pizza being home delivered, but now can dial the government and the government will come home," tweeted government's scheme a "revolutionary, historic step".
Meanwhile for a certificate, documents, identity cards or any other service, citizens can dial 1076 to place a request, where they will be informed of the documents they need, and can give a time when a "Mobile Sahayak" can come and collect them. Accordingly the services will be provided for an extra fee of Rs. 50. The Delhi Chief Minister also appealed to the media to highlight problems in the implementation of the scheme to enable his government to resolve them in the next 10-15 days.
Reports added passport help, caste certificates, income certificates,
driving license, ration card, domicile and duplicate registration papers all
can be home delivered from now. Furthermore the agency would assign a 'Mobile
Sahayak' to visit the person at home and get the required details and
documents. The sahayak, for security, will not have the direct number of the
applicant, said the Chief Minister. Moreover the applicant has to make just one
visit to the Motor Licensing Office (MLO) for a driving test and hence the
government has enlisted a private company, VFS Global, to facilitate the
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam