According to sources the White House said on Monday US President Donald trump has received a "very positive" letter from North Korean leader Kim Jong Un seeking a follow-up meeting after their historic summit in Singapore. White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders said "It was a very warm, very positive letter", adding that the message showed Pyongyang's "continued commitment to focus on denuclearization" on the Korean Peninsula.
She said at the first White House press briefing in nearly three weeks "The primary purpose of the letter was to schedule another meeting with the president, which we are open to and are already in the process of coordinating". Moreover Sanders added that the letter was "further evidence of progress" in Washington's relationship with Pyongyang. Accordingly Trump and Kim held a historic summit in Singapore in June that raised prospects of a breakthrough on curtailing North Korea's nuclear program.
Meanwhile despite follow-on negotiations on denuclearizing the peninsula
hitting a snag leading to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo canceling a planned
trip to the North late last month, the new letter showed signs that the
discussions remain alive after weeks of apparent deadlock. Sanders said, adding
that Trump deserves the "credit" for bringing the two parties to the
table "We think it's important and we're glad that we are making progress".
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections