According to sources the White House said on Monday US President Donald trump has received a "very positive" letter from North Korean leader Kim Jong Un seeking a follow-up meeting after their historic summit in Singapore. White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders said "It was a very warm, very positive letter", adding that the message showed Pyongyang's "continued commitment to focus on denuclearization" on the Korean Peninsula.
She said at the first White House press briefing in nearly three weeks "The primary purpose of the letter was to schedule another meeting with the president, which we are open to and are already in the process of coordinating". Moreover Sanders added that the letter was "further evidence of progress" in Washington's relationship with Pyongyang. Accordingly Trump and Kim held a historic summit in Singapore in June that raised prospects of a breakthrough on curtailing North Korea's nuclear program.
Meanwhile despite follow-on negotiations on denuclearizing the peninsula
hitting a snag leading to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo canceling a planned
trip to the North late last month, the new letter showed signs that the
discussions remain alive after weeks of apparent deadlock. Sanders said, adding
that Trump deserves the "credit" for bringing the two parties to the
table "We think it's important and we're glad that we are making progress".
Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP? Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu makes regular visits to AP & Telangana Governor E.S.L Narasimhan to inform him of the challenges the state is facing in the aftermath of bifurcation. While it is protocol to apprehend the Governor on the developments and challenges in Andhra Pradesh as the head of a state, TDP cadre and the people of AP feel that these regular meetings with Narasimhan are futile.
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7