Andhra Pradesh sources made a statement that the latest sting operation by a popular Telugu news channel casts dark clouds on Pawan's honesty and transparency in politics. Meanwhile when going by a sting operation carried out by Mahaa news channel, Pawan met with around 150 powerful big shots hailing from the Kapu community last night. Accordingly the secret meeting was held at a star hotel in Hyderabad and what is shocking is that each guest had 'contributed' 10 lakhs as an entry fee.
Furthermore the shocking footage aired by Mahaa News revealed Pawan Kalyan's auditor Ratnam collecting cash, cheques and personal info from all the attendees, where most of the guests are influential people with an industrialist backdrop. Moreover some of them even flew down from Singapore and Malaysia to meet Pawan Kalyan.
Reports added Pawan inquired all the guess whether they can 'support' his
party in the wake of the impending general elections. Furthermore whether there
is any quid pro understanding made is yet unclear and hence needless to say
that Pawan, who claims to be a man of no caste prejudice, meeting the Kapu
honchos made everyone raise fingers at his morality.
Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people Andhra Pradesh sources made a statement that Pawan Kalyan, who claims to be losing his revenue through films, is at again. Meanwhile this time, he publicly stated that he had given up Rs 100 Crore revenue per year in order to 'serve' people. Accordingly Pawan said he had floated Janasena Party to fight against injustice and corruption and Pawan said he sacrificed his filmy career for his politics.
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!