Andhra Pradesh sources made a statement that the latest sting operation by a popular Telugu news channel casts dark clouds on Pawan's honesty and transparency in politics. Meanwhile when going by a sting operation carried out by Mahaa news channel, Pawan met with around 150 powerful big shots hailing from the Kapu community last night. Accordingly the secret meeting was held at a star hotel in Hyderabad and what is shocking is that each guest had 'contributed' 10 lakhs as an entry fee.
Furthermore the shocking footage aired by Mahaa News revealed Pawan Kalyan's auditor Ratnam collecting cash, cheques and personal info from all the attendees, where most of the guests are influential people with an industrialist backdrop. Moreover some of them even flew down from Singapore and Malaysia to meet Pawan Kalyan.
Reports added Pawan inquired all the guess whether they can 'support' his
party in the wake of the impending general elections. Furthermore whether there
is any quid pro understanding made is yet unclear and hence needless to say
that Pawan, who claims to be a man of no caste prejudice, meeting the Kapu
honchos made everyone raise fingers at his morality.
DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19 Chennai sources made a statement that Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) president MK Stalin will participate in the meeting of opposition parties called by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee in Kolkata on January 19. Reports added MK Stalin had decided to participate in the meeting which is been organized by Mamata Banerjee later this weekend.
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam
- Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites