DMK has filed a petition to appoint a special investigation team to inquire the highway road department scam case against Chief Minister of Tamilnadu Edapadi Palanisamy. Highway road contracts have been given to a company owned by Chief Minister Edappadi palanisamy's relative. In an allocation of budget, 4800 crores more than the estimated cost, a huge scam has happened in the highway road contract issue, has been the accusation of DMK secretary RS Bharathi.
He had given a petition on this regard to Vigilance department head on June 13. However as no investigation was conducted, he had demanded an inquiry on August 2. On September 4, the vigilance department had reported their investigation findings, and that it was said they had started their investigation on June 22, and the hearing on this case will be happening today.
Now, DMK has made a new petition
demanding the appointing of a special investigation team to inquire the case.
Male Elephant passed away while crossing electrocuted fence Accordingly a male elephant tragically passed away while trying to cross a fence in Nagarhole National Park in Karnataka on Saturday. Reportedly iron fences were erected in parts of the park to prevent elephants from crossing over into human settlements and the 42 year old elephant had crossed over and raided an agricultural field on Friday and however, the elephant got stuck on the fence on the way back to the Veerahosahalli range.
- Karunanidhi statue unveiled in DMK HQ
- Amit Shah visits Telangana to estimate loss of BJP
- Is Kamal Hassan making alliance with Congress & DMK ahead of 2019 LS elections?
- Duraimurugan on Rahul's Chennai sentiment!
- Piety cyclone to cause heavy winds!
- Events at Karunanidhi Statue opening!
- Bhupesh Baghel to become Chattisgarh CM
- AP likely to be touched by Cyclone Phethai
- KTR gearing up for Gram Panchayat Polls
- Will Thoothukudi Sterlite be reopened?
- Owaisi challenges Chandrababu Naidu
- Will Janasena's Fortune be changed soon?
- Is Anushka Shetty ready to marry a Business Tycoon?
- Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday?
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?