DMK has filed a petition to appoint a special investigation team to inquire the highway road department scam case against Chief Minister of Tamilnadu Edapadi Palanisamy. Highway road contracts have been given to a company owned by Chief Minister Edappadi palanisamy's relative. In an allocation of budget, 4800 crores more than the estimated cost, a huge scam has happened in the highway road contract issue, has been the accusation of DMK secretary RS Bharathi.
He had given a petition on this regard to Vigilance department head on June 13. However as no investigation was conducted, he had demanded an inquiry on August 2. On September 4, the vigilance department had reported their investigation findings, and that it was said they had started their investigation on June 22, and the hearing on this case will be happening today.
Now, DMK has made a new petition
demanding the appointing of a special investigation team to inquire the case.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections