DMK has filed a petition to appoint a special investigation team to inquire the highway road department scam case against Chief Minister of Tamilnadu Edapadi Palanisamy. Highway road contracts have been given to a company owned by Chief Minister Edappadi palanisamy's relative. In an allocation of budget, 4800 crores more than the estimated cost, a huge scam has happened in the highway road contract issue, has been the accusation of DMK secretary RS Bharathi.
He had given a petition on this regard to Vigilance department head on June 13. However as no investigation was conducted, he had demanded an inquiry on August 2. On September 4, the vigilance department had reported their investigation findings, and that it was said they had started their investigation on June 22, and the hearing on this case will be happening today.
Now, DMK has made a new petition
demanding the appointing of a special investigation team to inquire the case.
Tamilnadu CM Edappadi Palaniswami said its PM candidate was yet undecided According to sources Tamilnadu Chief Minister K Palaniswami Friday made a strong pitch for a second term for Prime Minister Narendra Modi, lauding him for the air strikes on terror camps in Pakistan and saying he was the "only qualified" leader to ensure the nation's security. Meanwhile Modi was an "efficient and strong leader", he said launching his campaign for the April 18 Lok Sabha elections
- Will Telugu Actor Mohan Babu's protest against AP Govt is fruitful?
- Dharmapaul Gulati History Maker Founder of MDH Spices
- TDP Exposes Mohan Babu's Lies on Fees Reimbursement
- Jagan's Pulivendula Right Hand Arrested in Viveka Case?
- Pawan Kalyan Playing Caste Politics Very Well
- Will Donald Trump wipe off Islamic State group map within hours?
- Pawan Kalyan Trying To Create A Rift Between AP and Telangana
- Trailer of PM Narendra Modi grabbed 2 Million Views on YouTube
- Something Fishy about relationship between Pawan & Comedian Ali
- #GautamGambhir joins BJP - says He is impressed by PM Modi's Vision
- Pawan Kalyan's Accusations Worrying Pithapuram Sitting MLA
- Tough Fight In Rajahmundry City
- Fear of Failure for Chandra Babu Naidu
- A common man for YSRCP in Srikakulam
- #WorldWaterDay #SaveWater - Every drop counts