The Chennai high court has warned that if the government indulges in acts like confiscation of lands, and cutting of trees for the Salem 8 way road, the court will ban the whole 8 way road project plan itself. In the name of greenways road, the TN government had been seizing lands for the Chennai - Salem highway project, and as a part of this many agricultural lands and traditional buildings were seized.
In such a situation, the Chennai high court has given an all important announcement, Lands were being seized in areas like Krishnagiri, Dharmapuri, Salem, Kanchipuram and Tiruvannamalai, and the farmers of these areas were fighting against this practice.
The court has questioned the TN
government on how they can cut trees despite ban, and where was a mention of
cutting trees in the road project plan, and also asked, will the government be
okay with people capturing the lands of government officials like how they had
seized people's lands, and finally said that if the government keeps doing such
unlawful acts, the project will be scrapped.
A guy has registered his Sex as 'Neutral' A Dutch citizen has registered his gender as 'Neutral' at the Roermond’s Limburg District Court. The Dutch citizen won the case after he registered the case as he wished to register neither as a male nor a female. Even though the judges urge the lawmakers to recognize him as 'Third gender' he was persistent to take over it as 'Neutral'.
- First Ever Dog Park been inaugurated in Kondapur
- Mark monitors how much we use FB
- India is the highest recipient of remittances
- US labeled the Chinese Warship's Actions unsafe
- Toll Gate Charges hiked!
- Why Swami Paripoornanandha joined BJP?
- Transfer of a Govt school teacher is revoked
- RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm