Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump has said India wants a trade deal with the US despite the tough stance taken by his administration on the issue. Meanwhile Donald Trump wants to stop the subsidies that growing economies like India and China have been receiving as he wants the US, which he considers as a developing nation, to grow faster than any other nation.
Reports added he often accuses India of imposing 100 per cent tariffs on American products. Moreover frankly, he will tell you, India called us the other day and they said they would like to start doing a trade deal, first time”. President Trump said without mentioning who called up whom and said "They wouldn't talk about it with previous administrations. They were very happy with the way it was".
Furthermore Donald Trump said his trade
representatives headed by Bob Lighthizer (the US Trade Representative) are very
tough, smart and very good. Trump said"We have very talented people, where
they said, 'Why are you calling?' Because of President Trump and so he was
going to wait a little while. We are going to like they want to do it”. The
United States and Japan have also started discussions over trade. Further President
Trump said that he has become friends with foreign leaders including Prime
Minister Narendra Modi and the Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.
PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon Singapore sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi today felicitated the six winning teams, including three from India, of the first India-Singapore Hackathon, a platform for the youth of the two countries to harness and showcase their innovations. Accordingly the top six teams, three each from India and Singapore, participated in a 36 hour Hackathon Grande Finale in Singapore.
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy