Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump has said India wants a trade deal with the US despite the tough stance taken by his administration on the issue. Meanwhile Donald Trump wants to stop the subsidies that growing economies like India and China have been receiving as he wants the US, which he considers as a developing nation, to grow faster than any other nation.
Reports added he often accuses India of imposing 100 per cent tariffs on American products. Moreover frankly, he will tell you, India called us the other day and they said they would like to start doing a trade deal, first time”. President Trump said without mentioning who called up whom and said "They wouldn't talk about it with previous administrations. They were very happy with the way it was".
Furthermore Donald Trump said his trade
representatives headed by Bob Lighthizer (the US Trade Representative) are very
tough, smart and very good. Trump said"We have very talented people, where
they said, 'Why are you calling?' Because of President Trump and so he was
going to wait a little while. We are going to like they want to do it”. The
United States and Japan have also started discussions over trade. Further President
Trump said that he has become friends with foreign leaders including Prime
Minister Narendra Modi and the Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018