Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump has said India wants a trade deal with the US despite the tough stance taken by his administration on the issue. Meanwhile Donald Trump wants to stop the subsidies that growing economies like India and China have been receiving as he wants the US, which he considers as a developing nation, to grow faster than any other nation.
Reports added he often accuses India of imposing 100 per cent tariffs on American products. Moreover frankly, he will tell you, India called us the other day and they said they would like to start doing a trade deal, first time”. President Trump said without mentioning who called up whom and said "They wouldn't talk about it with previous administrations. They were very happy with the way it was".
Furthermore Donald Trump said his trade
representatives headed by Bob Lighthizer (the US Trade Representative) are very
tough, smart and very good. Trump said"We have very talented people, where
they said, 'Why are you calling?' Because of President Trump and so he was
going to wait a little while. We are going to like they want to do it”. The
United States and Japan have also started discussions over trade. Further President
Trump said that he has become friends with foreign leaders including Prime
Minister Narendra Modi and the Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.
4 soldiers die in a fight! Earlier yesterday morning, the defense forces had a gunfight with militants in terrorist prone Pulwama area in Jammu and Kashmir, and in this fight, 4 soldiers lost their lives. Today morning, the defense forces started an encounter operation against terrorists hiding in Pinglan area of Pulwama district.
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know