Accordingly even though the Party has announced names of 60 candidates who are likely to get B-form from the Congress Party, it is being said that nothing has been finalized yet, and the remaining seats are the reason for a major worry in the Party leadership. Meanwhile the Congress Party is aspiring to forge a strategic alliance with the Telugu Desam Party, Communist Party of India, and other smaller players like the Telangana Jana Samithi, tickets distribution to candidates from these partners.
Even though Congress is aspiring to play the role of a big brother among the Opposition grouping, other members of the group may not heed to the diktats easily. Furthermore according to some Congress Party insiders, the Party is likely to face an exodus once alliances are forged and the names of all candidates are announced by the leadership.
Moreover this is one worry that is forcing the
Grand Old Party of Indian politics to delay its steps on selection of
candidates. He questioned how much freedom will the Telangana Pradesh Congress
Committee chief Uttam Kumar Reddy get in selecting candidates is another major
question being asked not just by the political opponents, but also by the cadre
within the Congress Party.
Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP? Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu makes regular visits to AP & Telangana Governor E.S.L Narasimhan to inform him of the challenges the state is facing in the aftermath of bifurcation. While it is protocol to apprehend the Governor on the developments and challenges in Andhra Pradesh as the head of a state, TDP cadre and the people of AP feel that these regular meetings with Narasimhan are futile.
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7