Hit back if you cannot answer back. This strategy is quite common in politics and now TRS is taking a leaf out of the witch hunting book to corner TDP’s fire brand leader Revanth Reddy who has become a thorn in the flesh for the ruling party in Telangana even as it has been trying to silence any opposition.
Aakarsh scheme unable to trap Revanth Reddy
With the Aakarsh scheme unable to trap Revanth Reddy, TRS has been unable to face his onslaught and hence during the maiden session of Assembly, they boycotted him and in the second session suspended many from TDP contingent. Even then nothing could stop Revanth, who is known for making accusations with facts and after a lot of ground workand study.
Now sources say that MRO officials in Mahabubnagar as well as Ranga Reddy have received clear instructions to scout for possible properties of Revanth Reddy. TRS believes that Revanth, who is also apart time real estate developer owns Benami properties in a big way and alleges that he had acquired them during Congress rule from 2009—14.
Revanth’s family owns a printable orienting press
Revanth’s family owns a printable orienting press in Hyderabad and at the same time; interestingly his assets have also grown considerably, something even TDP leaders admit. Revanth has meanwhile responded that he was expecting this form of witch hunt and vowed to fight back to prove his clean record.
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai