Hit back if you cannot answer back. This strategy is quite common in politics and now TRS is taking a leaf out of the witch hunting book to corner TDP’s fire brand leader Revanth Reddy who has become a thorn in the flesh for the ruling party in Telangana even as it has been trying to silence any opposition.
Aakarsh scheme unable to trap Revanth Reddy
With the Aakarsh scheme unable to trap Revanth Reddy, TRS has been unable to face his onslaught and hence during the maiden session of Assembly, they boycotted him and in the second session suspended many from TDP contingent. Even then nothing could stop Revanth, who is known for making accusations with facts and after a lot of ground workand study.
Now sources say that MRO officials in Mahabubnagar as well as Ranga Reddy have received clear instructions to scout for possible properties of Revanth Reddy. TRS believes that Revanth, who is also apart time real estate developer owns Benami properties in a big way and alleges that he had acquired them during Congress rule from 2009—14.
Revanth’s family owns a printable orienting press
Revanth’s family owns a printable orienting press in Hyderabad and at the same time; interestingly his assets have also grown considerably, something even TDP leaders admit. Revanth has meanwhile responded that he was expecting this form of witch hunt and vowed to fight back to prove his clean record.
"Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app According to sources aiming to take on mobile dating apps such as Tinder and Bumble, social networking giant Facebook started testing its new dating product in Colombia. As per report "At first glance, 'Facebook Dating' closely resembles its competitor Hinge. Both depart from the swiping model popularized by Tinder in favor of asking users to answer question prompts and start conversations based on something in a person's profile".
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?