Lord Ganesha is one of the most worshipped Hindu deity and he is worshipped by most of the people. It is known that Lord Ganesha was guarding his mother and when Shiva tried to enter, Lord Ganesha stopped even his own father. This ensued into a duel, which saw Lord Shiva cutting off Lord Ganesha’s head.
But there are still few tales which convey that Lord Ganesha has lost his cool. Yeah, once Ganesha cursed a moon and even Lord Krishna. Once in the homeland of Lord Krishna, Dwaraka, lived a mighty King Satrajita, who was a great devotee of Lord Sun.
As he worshipped with all his heart, he was given a powerful gem called Syamantaka. As per belief, whoever worshipped the gem will be blessed with gold in return. One day Lord Krishna came to see this amazing gem but Satrajit never allowed him to see it.
While eating Lord Krishna saw the reflection of crescent moon (cursed by Lord Ganesha), he sensed that he too will have to bear the curse of Lord Ganesha, according to whom anyone of see Moon on its fourth, will have false accusations and defamation befallen on them. We will continue more with respect to this story tomorrow.
Pitru Dosh remedies to be followed There are many ways available to nullify the effects of Pitru Dosh. Some of the ways are described below. It is believed that satisfying our ancestors and forefathers, we can have their blessings for peaceful and happy life. For the peace of the souls of our ancestors it is advised to perform SHRADDH. Shraddh is the ritual and ceremony performed for the departed souls of our ancestors.
- Fasting rules to be followed during Panguni Uthiram
- Why Maasi month is so special?
- Use this simple trick to attract Goddess Lakshmi
- Lighting Lamps before God by evening eradicates problems
- Auspicious Masi Magam removes all afflictions
- Indian American with his Girlfriend plans to kill the Man s wife
- Science behind Indian Women wearing Toe Ring
- Please Lord Shani Dev by offering Mustard Oil on Saturdays