Navaratri is dedicated to Goddess Durga. Goddess Durga is believed to be the combination of trinity of goddesses Laxmi, Parvati, Saraswati. In other words, the Trinity is worshipped during Navaratri. Three days are assigned to each goddess during the nine divine days of Navaratri.
During the first three days of Navaratri, Goddess Durga is worshiped in
her terrifying, destructive and powerful form. During these three days, the
devotees pray to the goddess to destroy their imperfections. Goddess Laxmi is
the symbol of prosperity, the Shakti who brings prosperity. During the next
three days, Goddess Durga is worshiped in her prosperity-bestowing form.
During the first three days, we remove our negative attitude; hence, in the
next three days, positive attitude replaces the negative attitude.
Saraswati is not just the goddess of knowledge, she is also Shakti, who
bestows wisdom. On the fifth, seventh and eighth day, devotees worship goddess
Saraswati. Without removing negative tendencies and without having wealth of
love, inner peace and calmness, one cannot attain divine knowledge. Even
during Navaratri, on the eighth day, Kanya Pooja is performed, where nine young
girls are considered to be the nine forms of goddess Durga.
Some unknown facts about Goddess Lakshmi Goddess Lakshmi is known to be very closely associated with the lotus, and her many epithets are connected to the flower, such as Padma: lotus dweller Kamala: lotus dweller Padmapriya means one who likes lotuses Padmamaladhara devi means one who wears a garland of lotuses Padmamukhi means one
- Do you have faith in God 365 days?
- Happy Ugadi Wishes to all Dear and Near
- Ugadi Special: Significance and Importance
- Why Ugadi marks the New Year 2018?
- Friday Special Raagu Kaala Durga Pooja
- Karthigai Deepam auspicious day
- God Brahma the creator of Universe
- Hindu Goddess powerful of all Goddess is Adi Parasakthi
- Friday, the day for Goddess Durga
- Pooja the process of worshiping God with pure mind and heart
- The chronological list of Guru Parampara of the matham follows:
- Hindu God Bhagwan Dattatreya
- Hindu Gods married to teach moral values
- Goddess Saraswathi is for Learning
- Do you about this Famous Brihadeeshwara Temple?