Tulsi is considered an auspicious plant not just from religious point of view but also from medicinal point of view. A leaf or two in the tea and you can cure common cold and you need to add it to the prasad you make for any pooja or ritual, a Tulsi plant acts as a purifier as it clears the negativity from the house.
Tulsi also plays a pivotal role in mending any vaastu defect.
If in any corner of the house Tulsi is placed, it can act as a purifier and
will remove any vaastu defect, as mentioned earlier. It will not only clear the
air but will also send positive vibrations to the entire house. It should be
checked that there is no clutter around the Tulsi plant and ideally shoes
should be taken off. Shoes carry a lot of dirt and dust from the outside and
can affect the sanctity of the plant.
It should be checked that there is no clutter around the
Tulsi plant and ideally shoes should be taken off. Shoes carry a lot of dirt
and dust from the outside and can affect the sanctity of the plant. At times
people throw the broom or the mopping stuff near the Tulsi plant. This should
be strictly checked and controlled.
Temple is a place filled with Positive Vibrations India is the country which is known for its rich Hindu culture and tradition. There is hundreds of mesmerizing Hindu temples across the country in different design, shape, locations; but not all temples are built as described in Vedic literature. Temples are found deliberately at a place where the positive energy is available abundantly from the magnetic and electric wave conveyances of north or south post push.
- Tirumala Information : 14.02.2018
- Goddess Lakshmi in many avatars
- Tirumala information : 13.02.2013
- Hinduism is diverse religion across globe
- Chandra Darshan is a rare scenario, more beneficial
- Do you visit temple on a regular basis?
- Doing Pooja at home is a must
- Auspicious Tamil Month Thai is full of festivals
- Tamil New Year marks special year for Tamilians
- Reasons that Supreme God is a reality
- Tulsi plant is considered sacred in Hinduism
- 'Gayatri Mantra' reciting every morning develops our personality
- Todays Tirumala samacharam : 22.01.2018
- Women should posses these characteristics as per Hinduism
- Hindu God's praying Day wise is auspicious