The bond between Rani Karnavati, the widowed queen of Chittoor king, and Mughal Emperor Humayun is an important evidence of Raksha Bandhan in Indian history. It was a time whenever Rajputs were warring against Mughal invasions, and Rakhi was considered a protection for sisters and gave a spiritual binding.
Rani Karnawati was unable to thwart the invasion of Bahadur Shah, the Sultan of Gujarat, and she had sent a Rakhi to Mughal emperor Humayun who was touched by her gesture and left with his troops to protect her life.
Why do Hindus don't eat Beef? Hindu is not a religion because the word Hindu comes from the Himalaya and river Indus so the Hindu word is more geographical rather than religion. Meanwhile in ancient time there is no India those people who lives in the soil where is the Himalaya and Indus River are called Hindus and then many people started involving
- Know these important festivals of Purattasi Month
- Why do Hindus don't eat meat during Purattasi Month?
- Significance of Tamil Month Purattasi
- Is Lord Shani Dev a Friend or Enemy?
- Why Lord Ganesha idols immersed in water after Ganesh Chathurthi?
- SPIRITUALITY : How to pray Lord Ganesha for better income?
- How Ganesh Chathurthi is celebrated all over India?
- How to impress Ganesha on this Ganesh Chathurthi day??
- Story about broken tusk of Ganesha
- Why Hindus break coconut in Temple?
- Lord Shiva the Final God in this world
- Divine festivals of Aani Month in Hindus
- How to perform Ganesh Chaturthi pooja?
- Lord Ganesh's curse on Lord Krishna
- Happy Ganesh Chaturthi ! Some facts you must know to celebrate the festival