The bond between Rani Karnavati, the widowed queen of Chittoor king, and Mughal Emperor Humayun is an important evidence of Raksha Bandhan in Indian history. It was a time whenever Rajputs were warring against Mughal invasions, and Rakhi was considered a protection for sisters and gave a spiritual binding.
Rani Karnawati was unable to thwart the invasion of Bahadur Shah, the Sultan of Gujarat, and she had sent a Rakhi to Mughal emperor Humayun who was touched by her gesture and left with his troops to protect her life.
Importance of four Thai Fridays Icha Shakti The word “icha shakti” means will power. It relates to a person’s creative drive, desire and motivation. One can modify his or her lcha Shakthi through their longing for God. The embodiment of Icha Shakti is Melur Thiruvudai Amman who would provide answers to all your questions on how to be successful in life.
- Significance and festivals of Margazhi month
- Importance of Thai Month in Tamilnadu
- Traditional Sankranti foods you must try this festive
- Amavasya & Purnima are auspicious
- Irumudi in Melmaruvathur an auspicious festival
- Why Hindus don't eat Beef?
- Amazing details about Vaigasi Visagam
- Why Margazhi Month is so special?