According to sources Left arm spinner Kuldeep Yadav became only the third Indian to take a hat-trick as the hosts demolished Australia by 50 runs in the second ODI on Thursday, continuing their dominating run over the listless visitors. By chasing 253 on a tricky surface, Australia once again had no answer to the guile of wrist spinners Yuzvendra Chahal (2/34) and chinaman Yadav (3/54), who struck at crucial junctures to bundle out the opposition for 202 in 43.1 overs.
Meanwhile with this memorable feat, Yadav joined Kapil Dev and Chetan Sharma in a select club of Indians who have picked up a hat-trick. The victory was also India's eighth in a row in ODIs. India's sensational bowling performance came after captain Virat Kohli made a fluent 92 to take the hosts to 252 with opener Ajinkya Rahane scoring 55 at the top of the order.
Australia, who surrendered to the Indian spinners in Chennai, seemed equally
helpless here with seven batsmen recording single digit scores. Every time
Australia tried to make their way back into the game, Indian spinners responded
with a breakthrough, carrying on from the good work done by pacer Bhuvneshwar
Kumar (3/9) in the early overs.
India will not host ICC Champions Trophy 2021 due to 'This' reason! The dispute between BCCI and ICC continues and now due to this cold war, ICC Champions Trophy 2021 will not happen in India. The ICC Champions Trophy is the second most renowned 50-Over tournament after the World Cup and ICC has decided to turn it into a T20 format.
- #INDvBAN - Dinesh Karthik's LAST BALL SIX takes India to lift Nidhas Trophy - Bangladesh is yet to win an T20 against India
- #INDvBAN - India beats Bangladesh by 17 runs and cements a spot for Finals
- Thakur's 4-Wicket haul helps India to win against Sri Lanka
- Two Tamils to captain Two IPL Teams unrelated to Tamil Nadu
- India beats Bangladesh in the 2nd T2OI
- Kohli's New Tattoo sentiment revealed!!
- David Warner Fights with Quinton De Kock Off-Field - WATCH VIDEO
- DRS to be implemented in IPL 2018
- Just in: Morne Morkel to retire after the Australian Series
- Steve Smith appointed as the Captain of the Rajasthan Royals !
- Bhuvaneshwar Kumar spill the beans
- ICC ODI rankings: Kohli bags rare double
- Aussies beat Kiwis, Lift Trans Tasman cup !!
- India wins the 1st T20I by 28 runs - Bhuvaneshwar Kumar takes 5 Wickets
- Wrist Spinners hide India's defects in ODI Team - India should take a look at these things immediately