The third test match of India's tour of England, held at Nottingham began with India batting first, as England won the toss and elected to field first. Openers Shikhar Dhawan and KL Rahul began patiently, scoring runs at regular intervals at a brisk pace, before being claimed by Woakes.
Woakes dismissed Dhawan 35(65) and Rahul 23(53) and in quick time dismissed the most expected Cheteshwar Pujara as well for a cheap 14(31), leaving India reeling at 82/3 after being at 60/0 at a stage. In came skipper Virat Kohli who was accompanied by Ajinkya Rahane.
Both the players displayed exempla attitude in dealing with the English bowlers as they chose the right balls to hit and attacked the bowling lineup at regular intervals, slowly resurrecting India from another batting downslide. After a terrific stand that almost took away the match from England, both the players were dismissed.
Kohli 97(152) missed out on a much-deserved ton that could have been his second in this series, while Rahane was dismissed scoring 81(131). Hardik Pandya was dismissed for 18, while Rishab pant made his debut album test appearance, and opened his account with a 6, and is currently unbeaten on 22(32)* with India ending the day 1 on 307/6 at stumps.
Virender Sehwag Offers Free Education To The Children Of All Pulwama Attack Martyrs The heinous suicide terror attack on the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) convoy might have sent the entire nation into a state of mourning, but, at the same time, it has united India and its citizens against the common evil of terrorism. As the country grieves and mourns the loss of brave CRPF personnel, the civilians have come forward to ensure their martyrdom doesn't go in vain. From politicians, celebrities to sports icons; everyone is now coming together to do their bit in aiding the f
- Dinesh Karthik reveals reason for loss!
- Cricketer arrested for attacking another cricketer!
- Suresh Raina files complaint!
- Impressive fine by Ranji coach!
- India loses T20 series as New Zealand wins by 4 runs - Time for MSD to retire
- #NZvIND - India wins second T20 at Eden Park and register their first victory against Blackcaps in New Zealand
- Smriti makes history but India loses!
- Dhoni's talk behind the stumps goes viral
- #NZvIND - Clueless India faces SHAMEFUL and BIGGEST DEFEAT EVER in T20 HISTORY
- Never leave your Crease with MS Dhoni behind the stumps
- 2023 World Cup will be in India!
- #INDvNZ - INDIA FACES SHAMEFUL DEFEAT in DEAD RUBBER
- Ambati Rayudu banned from bowling by ICC!
- #NZvIND - India seal Historic Series Victory in Newzealand with an unassailable 3-0 series lead!
- #NZvIND - India wins Second ODI and is just one step closer to Historic ODI Series Victory