The day 2 of the third test between India and England had ended with India batting on 124/2, with skipper Virat Kohli and Cheteshwar Pujara on the crease, and they resumed batting today and started frustrating the English bowlers, setting up the platform for an exciting game ahead.
Kohli and Cheteshwar Pujara were patience personified as they waited for the right balls to milk and attacked English bowlers at will, and went on to score stunning knocks before Ben Stokes broke the partnership dismissing Cheteshwar Pujara who scored a composed 72(208). Skipper Virat Kohli went on to score his second century of the series after missing out on a well deserved century in the first innings.
Kohli scored an impactful 103(197) before Woakes removed him, as Rahane was next dismissed for 29(94). Entered Hardik Pandya who made a quick work of the English bowlers, scoring a run a ball knock of an unbeaten 52, a much-needed knock towards the end as India declared after scoring 352/7, with a massive lead and a target of 521.
Rashid claimed 3 wickets, and then England began their second innings In pursuit of the huge target of 521, and openers Alistair cook 9(28)* and Jennings 13(27)* remained unbeaten as England ended day 3 at 23/0 at stumps, requiring 498 to win and 10 wickets remaining. With today being a dominant day for India, plans are on to bundle out England tomorrow.
PV Sindhu created History winning in BWF World Tour Finals Sources from Shanghai stated that India's PV Sindhu let out tears of joy and relief when she finally laid her hands on a gold medal by claiming the World Tour Finals with a win over 2017 world champion Nozomi Okuhara. Meanwhile with the straight game victory, Sindhu became the first Indian to achieve the feat. Playing her third successive season ending finale, Sindhu, who had lost in the summit
- #AUSvIND - India ready to lose in the mighty hands of Aussies
- Virat Kohl's fans screamed NOT OUT
- Australia inch closer to victory in the second test
- #AUSVIND - Can Kohli and Rahane give India the lead?
- Critical condition ahead for Dhoni!
- #AUSvIND - In the History of Cricket, this is the First time India has won the First Test against Australia in Australia
- #AUSvIND - India need 6 Wickets and Australia need 219 runs to win the Adelaide Test
- #NeerajChopra who clinches Gold in Asian Games dedicate it to Vajpayee
- #AUSvIND - India keep their noses ahead at the end of Day 3
- 1003 Cricketers signed up for IPL Auction 2019
- #AUSvIND - The Battle for Lead begins as Travis Head sheperds Australia
- #AUSvIND - Pujara's Century saves India from Embarrassment on Day 1
- Kohli bowls on nets!
- #AUSvsIND - Kohli heroics in chasing helps India to level T20 Series
- A match that ended within 4 overs!