The 3rd day of the third test of India's tour England had ended with England starting their second innings, and the openers remaining unbeaten with England on 23/0 at stumps. However, as play began on day 4, Ishant Sharma Struck twice, removing the openers Cook for 17(39), and Jennings for 13(31), as England were reeling at 32/2. Skipper Joe Root 13(40) and Pope 16(39) followed suit, as they were dismissed by Bumrah and Shami respectively.
However, England was resurrected by an all-important stand between Ben Stokes and Jos Butler, who played entertaining cricket with some powerful shots, as they kept the Indian bowlers at bay for quite some time, as they frustrated the Indian bowlers with their shots, before Hardik Pandya struck to remove Ben Stokes for 62(187).
However, Jos Butler settled, and went on to score a much-deserved ton, and ultimately lost his wicket to Bumrah, as he departed for 106(176). Bumrah made a quick work of the tail, as he removed Bairstow, Woakes and Stuart Broad in quick succession, as the last batsman Rashid 30(55)* has been stranded with just Anderson left for company, and India is 1 wicket away from a victory, and England ended the day 4 at 311/9 at stumps, requiring 210 runs to win with 1 wicket left. Jasprit Bumrah was the pick of the bowlers, with his impressive figures of 5/85.
#INDvWI - India wins Second Test in 3 Days at Hyderabad The second test of India vs West Indies series began with West Indies winning the toss and batting first. Except for Roston chase's stunning century of 106(189) and Jason holder's 52(92), there was no resistance from the West Indies batting line-up and they were wrapped for 311, with Kuldeep Yadav scalping 3/85 and Umesh Yadav's impressive figure of 6/88.
- #INDvWI - India in Drivers seat after Prithvi Shaw's maiden century on debut
- #INDvBAN #AsiaCupfinal - India clinch their 7th Asia Cup Title after beating Bangladesh in a Nail biter
- MS Dhoni returns back to captaincy and India ties against Afghanistan team itself - Time to Retire ??
- #PAKvIND - India Seal their Biggest Win Over Pakistan
- #INDvBAN - Rohit Sharma and Ravindra Jadeja makes it merry for India
- #INDvPAK #IndiavsPakistan - Rohit Sharma and men beat Pakistan comprehensively
- India beats Hong Kong by 22 runs in a Nail biter
- How far England is going to stretch their lead?
- Pujara promises to chase down any total
- Boxer Amit Panghal snatches a GOLD for India at Asian Games
- India takes honors on Day one of Fourth Test with England - Can Batsmen get a lead?
- #NeerajChopra who clinches Gold in Asian Games dedicate it to Vajpayee
- #ViratKohli dedicates Trent Bridge Victory to Kerala Flood Victims
- iNDIA just One Wicket Away from Historic Victory at Trent Bridge
- #KingKohli scores 23rd Century as India is smelling a Victory at Trent Bridge