The 3rd day of the third test of India's tour England had ended with England starting their second innings, and the openers remaining unbeaten with England on 23/0 at stumps. However, as play began on day 4, Ishant Sharma Struck twice, removing the openers Cook for 17(39), and Jennings for 13(31), as England were reeling at 32/2. Skipper Joe Root 13(40) and Pope 16(39) followed suit, as they were dismissed by Bumrah and Shami respectively.
However, England was resurrected by an all-important stand between Ben Stokes and Jos Butler, who played entertaining cricket with some powerful shots, as they kept the Indian bowlers at bay for quite some time, as they frustrated the Indian bowlers with their shots, before Hardik Pandya struck to remove Ben Stokes for 62(187).
However, Jos Butler settled, and went on to score a much-deserved ton, and ultimately lost his wicket to Bumrah, as he departed for 106(176). Bumrah made a quick work of the tail, as he removed Bairstow, Woakes and Stuart Broad in quick succession, as the last batsman Rashid 30(55)* has been stranded with just Anderson left for company, and India is 1 wicket away from a victory, and England ended the day 4 at 311/9 at stumps, requiring 210 runs to win with 1 wicket left. Jasprit Bumrah was the pick of the bowlers, with his impressive figures of 5/85.
#AUSvIND - In the History of Cricket, this is the First time India has won the First Test against Australia in Australia The final day of the first test of India's tour of Australia began with Australia resuming on 104/4, with Shaun Marsh and Head on the crease, and Ishant Sharma quickly removed Head (14), with Aussies on 115/5. Tim Paine joined hands with Marsh and they forged a partnership for a while.
- #AUSvIND - India need 6 Wickets and Australia need 219 runs to win the Adelaide Test
- #NeerajChopra who clinches Gold in Asian Games dedicate it to Vajpayee
- #AUSvIND - India keep their noses ahead at the end of Day 3
- 1003 Cricketers signed up for IPL Auction 2019
- #AUSvIND - The Battle for Lead begins as Travis Head sheperds Australia
- #AUSvIND - Pujara's Century saves India from Embarrassment on Day 1
- Kohli bowls on nets!
- #AUSvsIND - Kohli heroics in chasing helps India to level T20 Series
- A match that ended within 4 overs!
- #AUSvIND - Kohli's Worst Captaincy results in India's Loss in First T20I against Aussies
- Rohit reveals the challenge!
- #INDvWI - India clinches victory in Last Ball Thriller in the final T20I
- Rohit Sharma Blitzkrieg takes India to massive victory against West Indies in Second T20I
- #INDvWIN - Kohli-less India tastes First T20I victory against Windies
- #INDvWI - India win the 5th and final ODI even before the Sun Sets at Kerala