A limited number of only 1,000 vehicles to be manufactured
In addition to the host of features offered in the top-end S10 model of the New Generation Scorpio, the Scorpio Adventure offers the following exciting features, many of which are seen in the Scorpio for the first time:
- Gun Metal alloy wheels
- Stand-out Red brake callipers
- Faux leather seats with blue fabric insert
- Faux leather-wrapped steering wheel & gear lever
- ORVMs with side indicator
- Rear view camera
- Distinctive and stylish ‘Smoked’ tail lamps
- Mist Silver and White dual-tone exteriors with adventure-themed decals
- Scorpio Adventure comes with manual transmission and is available in both 2-wheel drive and 4-wheel drive
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (M&M Ltd.), India’s leading SUV manufacturer, today announced the launch of the limited edition Scorpio Adventure variant.With a production run of only 1,000 vehicles the limited edition Scorpio Adventurehas been made for a chosen few and is priced at an attractive Rs. 13.07 lacs (Ex-showroom without Octroi, Navi Mumbai, BS4, 2WD).
The limited edition Scorpio Adventure is based on the popular top-end model ‘S10’ of the New Generation Scorpio and promises to thrillwith exciting features, many of which are seen in the Scorpio for the first time,such as the reverse cameraand ORVMs with side indicator, distinctive and stylish ‘Smoked’ tail lamps and the triple jet windscreen washer. The interiors come with plush faux-leather seats with new fabric inserts, while the Mist Silver and White dual-tone exterior is enhanced with striking adventure-themed decals. Stunning Gun Metal alloy wheels and stand-out Red brake callipers further underscore the superlative road presence and adventure quotient of the Scorpio Adventure.
Speaking on the limited edition Scorpio Adventure, VivekNayer, Chief Marketing Officer, (Automotive Division) Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., said, "We are pleased to introduce the limited edition ‘Scorpio Adventure’.With its all-terrain capability, power-packed performance and iconic design,the Scorpio isa symbol of power, thrill and adventure for more than 5 lac Scorpio owners and for the millions of fans that aspire to own a Scorpio one day.The limited edition Scorpio Adventureis in keeping with the lineage and DNA of the brand and I am sure that it will further strengthen the appeal of Scorpio as the perfect companion onlong road trips and off-roading adventures.”
Based on the popular top-end model ‘S10’ of the New Generation Scorpio, the Scorpio Adventure is powered by the powerful 88 kW (120 BHP) mHawk engine and comes with several advanced technology features like cushion suspension and anti-roll technologies, static bending projector headlamps with Eyebrow-styled LED parking lights, a 15 cm (6 inch) touch screen infotainment system with GPS navigation, fully automatic temperature control and 43 cm (17 inch) alloy wheels.
The Scorpio Adventure comes with manual transmission and is available in both 2-wheel drive and 4-wheel drive.
Launched in June 2002,Scorpio was a great leap forward for the Indian automobile industry. Equipped with a powerful engine and modern car-like features, exuding a macho style and a bold attitude, Scorpio redefined the SUV space and, in a broader sense, transformed the unglamorous utility vehicle into something more aspirational.
Over the years Scorpio has emerged as a trendsetter as far as technology is concerned with many firsts to its name including the innovative Voice Messaging System, Micro Hybrid (start/stop) technology, 6-speed Automatic Transmission (the only SUV in its class with automatic transmission) and being India’s first BS4-emission compliant vehicle.
Scorpio’s victories in some of the world’s toughest rallies coupled with success in multiple domestic and international expeditions, under the banner of Mahindra Adventure, go a long way in reinforcing its tough and rugged DNA. It is no surprise then that Scorpio has found favour not only with the Armed Forces but also with police, para-military and security forces across the country.
Admiration and loyalty for the brand is evident not only from sales numbers – with annual sales of over 50,000 units for 4 years in a row – but from the more than 3.2 million fans on Facebook - making it the largest SUV Facebook community in India. The magic of the Scorpio is further seen in the array of impromptu fan clubs initiated by customers in the virtual and real world and in over 12 million views on its YouTube channel.
Courtesy by www.newsvoir.com
Cayenne available in priced from Rs 1.19 crore to Rs 1.92 crore Accordingly Porsche India will introduce the new, third gen Cayenne on October 17 and the company had earlier announced the pricing in May and now we have exclusively got our hands on the complete pricing for the third-gen Porsche Cayenne range. Meanwhile the new Cayenne will have three variants in
- Mahindra Y400 SUV likely to be priced from Rs 22 lakh
- Fourth generation Tucson grows in size to become a 7 Seater
- Next-generation SUV to replace ageing second-gen Pajero Sport by 2019
- Fifth-gen Honda City likely to come with diesel-CVT
- India's first Lamborghini Urus delivered to a Mumbai customer
- Mahindra Y400 SUV based on SsangYong Rexton, launch on October 9
- Maruti begins road tests of its made in India EV in India
- Much awaited Mahindra Marazzo catapulted successfully
- New Hyundai hatchback takes on Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Tata Tiago
- Petrol, diesel & CNG cars older than 15 years be scrapped
- Maruti's Ertiga for buyers looking for Seven seat people mover
- Tata Harrier SUV ahead of its scheduled January 2019 launch
- Five seat Mitsubishi SUV is in the pipeline for India by 2020
- Leading Carmakers announced price hike
- Mahindra Marazzo to launch Marazzo MPV by next month