According to sources in a bid to boost the appeal of its WR-V crossover, Honda has just introduced a special edition of the model with a bit more equipment that enhances the vehicle's safety and comfort. Meanwhile when offered on the base S trim of the WR-V, the Alive edition is priced at Rs 8.02 lakh for the petrol and Rs 9.11 lakh for the diesel. Both the versions are priced Rs 23,500 higher than the standard S variants.
Furthermore additional features on the WR-V Alive edition include 16 inch diamond cut alloy wheels, rear parking camera, rear parking sensors, premium steering wheel cover and seat cover with a special edition logo. Additionally, WR-V customers also get a one-month subscription to Honda Connect. The app offers features such as service bookings, insurance and PUC reminders, impact alerts and trip analysis.
Moreover, Honda has also introduced a new exterior
paint shade dubbed Radiant Red, which is also available across the entire range
and there are no mechanical changes to the special edition WR-V and it
continues to be offered with a 90hp, 1,199cc, petrol engine and a 100hp,
1,498cc diesel mated to a five-speed manual and six-speed manual gearbox,
Kia Motors taken wraps off of its Soluto sedan As per report the Kia Soluto is based on the Hyundai Reina sedan that’s sold in the Chinese market which, incidentally, is based on the last generation Hyundai Verna that was sold in India. In terms of dimensions, the Soluto measures 4,300mm in length, has a 2,50mm long wheelbase and 475 litres of luggage space.
- Honda Civic Sedan type to be priced between Rs. 18- 22 Lakhs launches by March
- Honda ended production of Brio hatchback in India
- New Mahindra XUV300 compact SUV to be launched on February 14, 2019 sees 4000 Bookings
- New-gen Honda Civic for India to be launched soon
- Fifth gen Honda City sedan to be launched in 2019
- Stamford Headquartered Company catering to various global companies from India
- Kawasaki will launch the 2019 W800 in India in next 1 or 2 months
- Drive Indian carmakers new generation Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Mercedes Benz V Class launched in India
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga six seater coming soon
- Tata new Harrier SUV launches by 2019
- Mahindra latest compact SUV, the XUV300, will launch in India on February 14
- Renault Captur massive dealer level discounts on on-road prices of 2018 models
- Car maker Maruti Suzuki announced increase of Rs.10,000
- Royal Enfield Bullet 500 priced at 1.87 Lakh