According to sources in a bid to boost the appeal of its WR-V crossover, Honda has just introduced a special edition of the model with a bit more equipment that enhances the vehicle's safety and comfort. Meanwhile when offered on the base S trim of the WR-V, the Alive edition is priced at Rs 8.02 lakh for the petrol and Rs 9.11 lakh for the diesel. Both the versions are priced Rs 23,500 higher than the standard S variants.
Furthermore additional features on the WR-V Alive edition include 16 inch diamond cut alloy wheels, rear parking camera, rear parking sensors, premium steering wheel cover and seat cover with a special edition logo. Additionally, WR-V customers also get a one-month subscription to Honda Connect. The app offers features such as service bookings, insurance and PUC reminders, impact alerts and trip analysis.
Moreover, Honda has also introduced a new exterior
paint shade dubbed Radiant Red, which is also available across the entire range
and there are no mechanical changes to the special edition WR-V and it
continues to be offered with a 90hp, 1,199cc, petrol engine and a 100hp,
1,498cc diesel mated to a five-speed manual and six-speed manual gearbox,
Interior for Maruti Suzuki Ertiga revealed According to sources Maruti Suzuki has started dispatching stocks of the second-gen Ertiga to its dealers. And as confirmed by us recently, the new MPV will be sold via Maruti’s Arena dealership chain and not Nexa. Prices for the second-gen Maruti Ertiga will be revealed on November 21, 2018.
- Interior for Maruti Suzuki Ertiga revealed
- Royal Enfield First Modern Twin Cylinder Bikes launched on November 14
- Hyundai Verna diesel now priced from Rs 9.29 lakh launched
- Launch of bikes Hero Xpulse 200, 200T by 2019
- Powerful Volkswagen Virtus GTS comes with a unique equipment
- Details of Mahindra's new Fortuner rival, the Alturas SUV
- Some comparison between Hero Xtreme 200R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- All new SUV to make its debut in late 2021
- Price announcement for Tata's new SUV Harrier by January 2019
- Mahindra adds final touch to S201 to be launched by 2019
- Hyundai finally launched much-awaited budget hatchback Santro
- Launch of Tiago JTP & Tigor JTP by October 26
- Audi Q5 Petrol gets a launch pad
- Kicks SUV for India launch in early 2019
- Bookings for Tata Harrier are currently open