According to sources Mahindra's upcoming MPV finally has its official name it's called the Marazzo. Meanwhile he Marazzo name has been derived from a word in the Basque language, which translates to ‘shark’ in English. Accordingly the Marazzo is the first Mahindra passenger vehicle to be co-developed by its Research Valley, in Chennai, and its North American Technical Centre, and has been co-designed by Pininfarina and Mahindra’s Kandivali design studio, in Mumbai.
Meanwhile Ananthan Ramkripa, Chief Designer at Mahindra, says the design of the Marazzo is inspired by a shark, with several elements inside and out styled to mimic certain aspects of a shark. Furthermore the Marazzo MPV will be offered in seven and eight seat configurations and the seven seat variant gets captain seats for the second row, while the eight seater Marazzo gets a bench seat. To access the last row, the captain seats on the seven seater can be flipped forward, and the same goes for the eight-seat Marazzo, as its fold-able bench has a 40:20:40 split.
Further the Marazzo gets a black and beige T-shape
dashboard with faux aluminium inserts, leatherette seat upholstery, a 7.0 inch
touch screen for the infotainment system, automatic climate control and AC
vents for all three rows.
Bookings for Hyundai Elantra rival commenced for Rs 31,000 Meanwhile ahead of its official launch on March 7, Honda dealers have started receiving stocks of the new Civic. Bookings for the sedan have been open, with the booking amount set at Rs 31,000. Recently dealer sources have informed us that the new Civic in the Radiant Red Metallic and White Orchid Pearl paint shades have received the most inquiries from potential buyers. The third most popular color is Golden Brown Metallic.
- Kia Motors taken wraps off of its Soluto sedan
- Honda Civic Sedan type to be priced between Rs. 18- 22 Lakhs launches by March
- Honda ended production of Brio hatchback in India
- New Mahindra XUV300 compact SUV to be launched on February 14, 2019 sees 4000 Bookings
- New-gen Honda Civic for India to be launched soon
- Fifth gen Honda City sedan to be launched in 2019
- Stamford Headquartered Company catering to various global companies from India
- Kawasaki will launch the 2019 W800 in India in next 1 or 2 months
- Drive Indian carmakers new generation Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Mercedes Benz V Class launched in India
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga six seater coming soon
- Tata new Harrier SUV launches by 2019
- Mahindra latest compact SUV, the XUV300, will launch in India on February 14
- Renault Captur massive dealer level discounts on on-road prices of 2018 models
- Car maker Maruti Suzuki announced increase of Rs.10,000