According to sources Hyundai’s upcoming hatchback (code named AH20) is all set to be launched on October 23, 2018, according to reliable sources. The AH2 has been spied testing in India for a while now, and being touted as the successor to the Eon, it has certainly generated a huge amount of interest.
Much like the first gen Santro (and the Eon), the AH2 will also sport a tall boy design and is expected to be powered by an updated version of the Santro Xing’s 65hp, 1.1-litre petrol engine. It will also be the first Hyundai to get an Automated Manual Transmission (AMT) in addition to a five speed manual gearbox. A dash mounted gear lever is another element likely to make it to the AH2, while a touch screen infotainment system on top-spec trims is almost a certainty.
While the AH2’s arrival will make way for the Eon’s
exit, Hyundai may charge a premium for it, given that it’s bound to be better
in every aspect, and not limited just to the additional features it is expected
to come with. Moreover after having said that, competitive pricing will be key
for Hyundai since the AH2 will be up against formidable entries such as the
Maruti Suzuki Celerio, and the Tata Tiago, both of which are well received in
Tata new Harrier SUV launches by 2019 Accordingly the SUV, which had debuted in concept form as the H5X at the 2018 Auto Expo, is Tata’s five seat rival to the likes of the Hyundai Creta and Renault Captur, along with upcoming models like the Nissan Kicks and the production spec Kia SP SUV. The carmaker has been teasing exterior and interior details of the Harrier in the run-up to its launch, which is expected in mid-January 2019.
- Mahindra latest compact SUV, the XUV300, will launch in India on February 14
- Renault Captur massive dealer level discounts on on-road prices of 2018 models
- Car maker Maruti Suzuki announced increase of Rs.10,000
- Royal Enfield Bullet 500 priced at 1.87 Lakh
- Bajaj Avenger 220 ABS price announced
- Nissan will officially launch their Kicks SUV on January 22, 2019
- Jawa and Forty Two models sold out till September 2019
- Tata Motors new SUV has a lot to live up to
- Mahindra XUV300 all set to launch by February 2019
- Dealers confirmed acceptance of Mahindra XUV300 bookings for about Rs 11,000
- Tata Harrier is priced between Rs 16-21 lakh to launch by January 2019
- Maruti Suzuki offers attractive discounts this year end
- Five seat Mitsubishi SUV is in the pipeline for India by 2020
- Tata Harrier SUV ahead of its scheduled January 2019 launch
- Mahindra S210 Electric Vehicle launch by 2019 Middle