To remove acne
Make a thick paste by mixing sandalwood powder, crushed rose petals, rose water and a few drops of honey together. Now, apply this paste on your skin and leave it for around 10 minutes. After this, wash your face with lukewarm water and you will notice a considerable decrease in the redness caused by the acne and pimples on your skin.
To remove dark circles around eyes
Just soak two cotton balls in rose water and place them on your eyes for 10 minutes. Do this every night before going to bed and the results will leave you amazed.
To remove dead cells
Soak a few almonds and rose petals separately for entire night. Grind them separately the next day to make a fine paste. Now, mix both these pastes and use the mix as a scrub to get rid of the dead skin.
Worried about Hair fall, Drink Pomegranate Juice Drinking pomegranate juice benefits our health and skin in a myriad of ways. It is one of the few fruits whose juice is as beneficial as the fruit itself. This is because the peel contains the maximum amount of antioxidants which are released in abundance when the fruit is squeezed while juicing. It is currently ranked alongside blue berries and green tea for its nutritional benefits.
- How to maintain long and beautiful hair?
- Avocado for Weight Loss, to look beautiful
- Tips to Protect Your Feet When Wearing High Heels
- Few Beauty tips Boys should steal from Girls
- Beauty benefits of Oranges to glow your skin
- How to beautify your cracked heels?
- Cucumber recipes to brighten your face naturally
- Homemade beauty tips with TOMATOES