To remove acne
Make a thick paste by mixing sandalwood powder, crushed rose petals, rose water and a few drops of honey together. Now, apply this paste on your skin and leave it for around 10 minutes. After this, wash your face with lukewarm water and you will notice a considerable decrease in the redness caused by the acne and pimples on your skin.
To remove dark circles around eyes
Just soak two cotton balls in rose water and place them on your eyes for 10 minutes. Do this every night before going to bed and the results will leave you amazed.
To remove dead cells
Soak a few almonds and rose petals separately for entire night. Grind them separately the next day to make a fine paste. Now, mix both these pastes and use the mix as a scrub to get rid of the dead skin.
Aloe Vera recipes for Skin Green Tea and Aloe Skin Toner This three ingredient toner is so easy to make. It promises to tighten pores, remove toxins, reduce redness and moisturize. Simply blend water, green tea, and aloe vera for a gentle astringent action. Those with extra oily skin can add some witch hazel if they wish.
- Some Beauty tips to brighten your face
- Moong Dal Powder face pack has anti-aging properties
- Beauty tips with Rose Petals Powder in your face
- How to apply Vitamin E capsules on your face for glowing skin?
- How to Apply Vitamin E Capsules On To Skin Directly
- Try Curry leaves for Beautiful Hair
- Wow Amazing Benefits of using Ginger as a Beauty product
- Use orange peel for shining skin?
- Do you want to get rid of darkness under arm?
- How to get rid of Dandruff naturally?
- Best homemade face packs for this extremely hot summer
- Growing thick eyebrows naturally with homemade ingredients
- How to look fresh the whole day?
- Rose Petals pack for glowing Skin like Bollywood Celebrities
- Choosing hairstyle brings your beauty out