- Mint face pack
One of the best ways to soothe your skin and keep it cool is using this mint face pack. Just grind some mint leaves and add a pinch of turmeric powder in it. Add this paste in some lukewarm water and your pack is ready to use. Apply it on your face and wash it off in 15 minutes and notice the change.
2. Lemon face pack
Are you sick of greasy looking skin in summers? Then this lemon face pack is a must try for you. Just add one tablespoon lemon juice and one tablespoon honey in one egg white and mix well. Apply it on your face for 20 minutes and rinse with normal water. You'll be happy seeing your skin glow more than it normally does.
3. Cucumber face pack
Looking for some beauty tips for face? Just add some sugar in mashed cucumber and refrigerate it for some time. Apply it on your face and rinse it off in 10 minutes using cold water. This cucumber face pack helps soothe your skin and keep it hydrated making it healthier than before.
What products to be used during Summer Season? Sunscreen Sunscreen is your best mate through summers Make sure you check your SPF’s and apply it at least 30 minutes before stepping out in the sun. Also, if you’re going to wear makeup, give the sunscreen some time to settle on your skin before you apply other products.
- Maintain your beauty this Summer season
- Doing Waxing in your home without pain is simple
- Thickening of hair made easy through Supplements
- Try sprout as Beauty tips
- How to look classy like a Princess?
- How to heal dry skin in legs during Winter Season?
- Beauty tips for your hands
- Try Ginger used as an excellent Beauty product
- Tips to maintain Facial Hair for youngsters
- Beauty tips for Woman with 40 years and above
- Follow these steps to apply Lipstick
- How to treat your dried lips during Winter Season?
- Tips for Choosing Earrings When You Have Short Hair
- Benefits of threading which shows your Beauty
- Use Matte Lipsticks with these steps