As per report from class 10 graduates to engineers, there are plenty of job openings for people from all walks of life. Furnished below are the details of the railway jobs that you are eagerly awaiting to know. Check them out and apply for the ones that best suit you. Make your future safe by utilizing these attractive job opportunities.
Konkan Railway Job 2018 Reservation for this job will be provided for backward classes and ex-servicemen. There are over a 100 vacancies open and this job is exclusively for land losers. Name of the posts: Trackman, Pointsman and Khalasi Organization: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) Educational Qualification: Class 10 graduate from a recognized university age limit: 18 to 33 years Salary: Level 1 in 7th CPC pay matrix and the deadline to apply is Sep 16, 2018.
Technical Jobs for Engineers at NWR While an
engineering job is just enticing to get into, an engineering job in the railway
sector is even more lucrative to earn. Pay the fee and apply online. Name of
the Posts: Junior Technical Associate and Senior Technical Associate
Organization: North Western Railway Educational Qualification: Diploma or
degree in civil engineering Age Limit: 18 to 33 years for Junior Technical
Associate and 21 to 35 years for Senior Technical Associate Salary Rs. 25000 to
Rs. 37000 per month and the deadline to apply is Sep 26, 2018
Jobs at Bangalore Metro Rail the employment is on a contract basis for a period of 1-3 years. Name of the Post: Chief Engineer Organization: Chief Engineer Educational Qualification: Degree in civil engineering from a recognized university Maximum Age Limit: 65 years Salary Rs. 1.8 lakhs per month and the deadline to apply is on Aug 20, 2018.
Apply for Various Posts in FCI Recruitment 2019 According to sources the Food Corporation of India (FCI) under the Govt. of India has released a notification inviting online applications from eligible and qualified Indian nationals for filling 4103 vacancies to the posts of Junior Engineers (JE), Assistants, Stenos, and Typists to be posted across various zones comprising North Zone, South Zone, East Zone, West Zone and North East Zone.
- Apply for Investigator post in APPSC
- Apply for various posts in TATA Memorial Centre
- Apply for Engineers & Supervisors Post in BHEL Recruitment
- Apply for various posts in Karnataka State Police
- Apply for Managers & IT Office post in PNB before February 15
- Apply for Customer Agents & Junior Executives post in AIATSL
- Apply for Assistant Directors post in APPSC
- Job for 2.30 Lakh Employees in Indian Railways
- Security Agent vacancies in Air India- Walk in Interview
- Apply for Junior Lecturer post in APPSC
- Apply for Non Executive Personnel in IOCL
- Apply for Deputy Executive Information Engineers in APPSC
- Apply for Management Trainees post in Vizag Steel Plant
- Apply for Senior Engineers & Deputy Managers post in BEL
- Apply for Civil & Electrical Trades for Junior Engineers in RBI