According to sources ONGC has invited applications from interested and eligible candidates to fill up 16 vacancies. Meanwhile the selection process is through a walk-in interview that will be held on Sep 8, 2018. Desirous doctors meeting the specifications mentioned below can report to the interview that will be held in Mumbai.
The engagement is purely temporary, on a contract basis, and can be terminated at any time by giving one month notice, by either side.
Meanwhile in order to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2018, follow these steps:
Step 1: Click here to access the official application form. Step 2: Enter your
details in the fields provided. Step 3: Read the declarations and click on the
checkboxes to agree. Step 4: Click Submit and complete the application process.
Step 5: Download the completed application form and send the scanned copy
to [email protected].
Apply for Non Executive Personnel in IOCL According to sources the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), a Govt. of India-owned Oil and Gas company has invited online applications from eligible Indian citizens for recruiting experienced non-executive personnel to the posts of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety) and Junior Technical Assistant - IV (Materials) at its Gujarat Refinery unit in Vadodara, Gujarat.
- Apply for Deputy Executive Information Engineers in APPSC
- Apply for Management Trainees post in Vizag Steel Plant
- Apply for Senior Engineers & Deputy Managers post in BEL
- Apply for Civil & Electrical Trades for Junior Engineers in RBI
- Apply for 174 Posts in BMRCL Recruitment
- Apply for Paramedical & Nursing Staff positions in ESIC
- Apply for 443 Trade Apprentices post in BHEL
- Apply for various posts in RRB
- Apply for post of Scientist or Engineer in ISRO
- Apply for 109 Extension Officer Grade I post in APPSC
- Apply for Scouts & Guides post in Northeast Frontier Railway
- Apply for Assistant Manager & Staff Assistant in Telangana Bank
- Apply for Apprentices post in BHEL
- Employment Notification for Various Posts from Aavin Milk
- Employment Notification from AIEL