According to sources ONGC has invited applications from interested and eligible candidates to fill up 16 vacancies. Meanwhile the selection process is through a walk-in interview that will be held on Sep 8, 2018. Desirous doctors meeting the specifications mentioned below can report to the interview that will be held in Mumbai.
The engagement is purely temporary, on a contract basis, and can be terminated at any time by giving one month notice, by either side.
Meanwhile in order to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2018, follow these steps:
Step 1: Click here to access the official application form. Step 2: Enter your
details in the fields provided. Step 3: Read the declarations and click on the
checkboxes to agree. Step 4: Click Submit and complete the application process.
Step 5: Download the completed application form and send the scanned copy
to [email protected].
Apply for Physiotherapist Post in NRHM According to sources National Health Mission (NHM) Odisha under the Department of Health & Family Welfare has released a recruitment notification for the post of Physiotherapist under Integrated Physiotherapy Unit. The notification was released for a total of 43 vacancies.
- Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee post vacant in ITI
- Apply for the post of Clerk in Mumbai HC
- Social Security Officers vacant in ESIC
- Apply for Specialist Cadre Officers post in SBI
- Apply for 275 Chief Sevikas at GPSSB
- Apply for Doctors post in IOCL
- Join as a doctor at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Employment notification from NHB
- Apply for Managers post in RITES
- Apply for Lectures & Assistant Professors posts in NPSC
- Apply for a Job in Assam by marketing Petro Chemicals
- Apply for Railway Jobs from 10th to Engineers
- 147 Engineers Post vacant in BEL
- Apply for Degree College Lectures Posts at TERI
- Employment notification from TSTRANSCO