Fiber can benefit your digestive health by preventing constipation. It promotes regular bowel movements by contributing to the formation of stool. In one study, 21 people who consumed 7 dates per day for 21 days experienced improvements in stool frequency and had a significant increase in bowel movements compared to when they did not eat dates.
Furthermore, the fiber in dates may be beneficial
for blood sugar control. Fiber slows digestion and may help prevent blood sugar
levels from spiking too high after eating. Laboratory studies have found dates
to be helpful for lowering inflammatory markers, such as interleukin 6 (IL-6),
in the brain. High levels of IL-6 are associated with a higher risk of
neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s.
Eating these fruits throughout the last few weeks
of pregnancy may promote cervical dilation and lower the need for induced
labor. They may also be helpful for reducing labor time. In one study, 69 women
who consumed 6 dates per day for 4 weeks prior to their due date were 20% more
likely to go into labor naturally and were in labor for significantly less time
than those who did not eat them. Another study of 154 pregnant women found that
those who ate dates were much less likely to be induced compared to those who
Benefits of eating Raw Vegetables Eating your veggies raw means you will likely get more water soluble nutrients vitamin C, and B vitamins than from eating cooked vegetables. However, even cooked veggies can supply plenty of vitamin C, so you can still meet your needs over the course of the day.
- Amazing benefits of eating Purple Colored Vegetables
- Wonderful benefits of eating Green Color Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Yellow colored Fruits & Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Red Colored Vegetables
- Healthy benefits of eating Jaggery
- Do you eat nuts daily to stay healthy?
- Special benefits of eating Mangosteen Fruit
- What Else Affects Asthma Symptoms?
- Treating white discharge in women with Homemade Ingredients
- Fenugreek seeds that could change your life
- Reducing Belly Fat is a Tough Task for Men
- Information about Osteo Arthritis everyone should know
- Foods recommended after delivery by a Gynecologist
- Staying healthy during rainy season
- Which is the right position to sleep at night?