For those who believe Indrani's case is complicated...!
Moti Lal Nehru family?
Motilal Nehru had 5 Wives (one real wife Swaroop Rani and 4 other illegal wives).
(1) Mrs Swaroop Rani (married wife) had two children with her.
(2) Thussu Rahman Bai – already had 2 children from her previous marriage to Mubarak Ali (employer of Motilal Nehru)
(3) Mrs. Manjari – had a child named Mehar Ali Shokhta; was Arya Samaj leader.
(4) Iranian woman - had a child named Muhammad Ali Jinnah.
(5) House-Maid (a Muslim servant from Kashmir) – produced a child named Sheikh Abdullah (ex Kashmir Chief Minister).
(1) Mrs Swaroop Rani (married wife), produced 2 children 1st. Mrs Krisna wife of Mr Jaisukh Lal Hathi (Governor)
2nd. Mrs Vijaylaxmi Pandit wife of Mr R. S. Pandit (High Commissioner of USSR). Earlier in life Vijaylaxmi eloped with her half brother Syed Hussain and had a daughter named Chandralekha who was adopted by Mr Pandit.
(2) Thussu Rahman Bai (ex wife of Motilal’s employer Mubarak Ali who died in mysterious circumstances) had 2 children
1st. Jawaharlal Nehru (Mubarak Ali was the real father. Moti inherited his wealth, business and kept his wife and children like a true Muslim) 2nd. Syed Hussain.
Jawaharlal marriage with Kamla Kaul never consummated as Kamla was Kashmiri Pandit and Nehru hated Hindu’s and only considered Muslim or English woman to be worth. Mrs Kamla Nehru was left leading a life of a maid in the house so his brother Manzoor Ali kept Kamla Nehru the company and was able to produce a daughter named Indira Pridarshini Nehru.
Nehru didn’t really like Indira but because she was legally his daughter he had to support her in politics.
Although she could not do much whilst Nehru was alive but managed to get up the ladder as a throne apparent.
She tricked Shastri to go to Tashkant for conciliation meeting with Yahya Khan of Pakistan where she managed to get Shastri ji poisoned and was declared dead.
No autopsy or post mortem was conducted and it was reported that Shastriji had a cardiac arrest.
Indira hopped on to the PM Chair quick as a buzz.
Indira Priyadarshini Nehru alias Mamuna Begum Khan-w/o Jehangir Feroz Khan (Persian Muslims), who later changed his name to Gandhi on advice of Mohandas K. Gandhi.
Two sons Rajiv Khan (father Feroze Jehangir Khan) and Sanjeev Khan (name later changed to Sanjay Gandhi).
Nehru divided India into 3 parts :
- India (for Indira),
- Pakistan (for his half-brother Jinnah) and
- Kashmir (for his half-brother, Sheikh Abdullah)
Now this is called strategic planning and placement. Nehru's mind was brilliant...!!!
His step father Motilal Nehru, and his step grand father Ghiyasuddin Ghazi's of Jamuna canal (Naher) who fled Delhi after Mutiny of 1857 and went to Kashmir. There he decided to change his name to Gangadhar Nehru ('Nehri' became 'Nehru') and put Pandit in front of the name to give people no chance to even ask his caste. With a cap (topi) on his head Pandit Gangadhar Nehru moved to Allahabad.
His son Motilal completed a degree in Law and started working for a Law firm.
His employer Mubarak Ali died in mysterious circumstances so Moti grabbed the opportunity of marrying his widow who came with a lot of wealth and 2 sons (Jawaharlal and Syed Hussain).
Just imagine we have had 3 three prime ministers from one family and the fourth Rahul is in the making...!!!
Sincerely - from the Biography of MO Mathai (Jawaharlal Nehru's personal assistant).
M. O. Mathai https://g.co/kgs/SNSQGo
Mr.Kotii Reddy - Profound Philanthropist, Man with Motives and Missions now featured in Wikipedia Kotii Reddy Saripalli is one of the most popular and renowned self-made entrepreneurs from Andhra Pradesh, known for his rise from rags to riches in one of the most inspiring tales of success. After starting his career as a data entry operator he had got elevated to the role of a Chief App Architect in Microsoft. Years later, he launched his own organization Kotii Group of Ventures that provides solutions to people.
- Raksha Bandhan Significance
- Rakhi - an unbreakable bond!
- Raksha Bandhan: Unsung Bond between Brother & Sister