What Is Good
- Comedy track
- Sensitive topic well handled
What Is Bad
- Not as good as the original Marathi film
- Slow paced
- Unwanted cliches
The movie's story is set in a village called Jamgheti, where Jagawar Choudhary (Sunny Deol), a retired army officer with a penchant for selfies, Vinay Sharma (Bobby Deol) a forgetful masterji who consistently blanks out mid-sentence and Arjun Singh (Shreyas Talpade in a wardrobe complete with Michael Jackson jackets), a collections goon with a credit card company.
These individuals are forced together by a common error their photos make it into a government-sponsored poster that speaks about the importance of male sterilization. While one is slapped with divorce, another's wedding gets called off and they team up to investigate the discrepancy within the system that led to it all.
The movie is directed by Bollywood actor Shreyas Talpade, Poster Boys is the Hindi adaptation of the hit Marathi film that he starred in and produced nearly four years ago. Bobby Deol had made his entry in the movie after long years. Deol also denied there were any similarities between his Poster Boys character, Vinay Sharma, and that of Professor Parimal Tripathi, a role his famous father Dharmendra epitomised in the 1975 classic Chupke Chupke. Rest of the actors have done their best job.
The movie is inspired by real events, this remake of the Marathi comedy Poshter Boyz hopes to draw humor from the predicament of three men who unwittingly become ambassadors of nasbandi when their photographs accidentally make it to a PSA urging all to consider the vasectomy. The technical aspects are made neatly and the comedy track is made perfectly.
Poster Boys features the lives of three ordinary men Vinay, Arjun, and Jaagavar, whose well-settled lives suffer an unexpected blow when they find their pictures on a poster promoting vasectomy. Being humiliated and ridiculed by the society and their own families, the three come together to fight for justice. The movie has its moments and flaws, but still it's a wonderful entertaining ride which is worth your bucks!
Hansika acted in such 'Sleazy' scenes Hansika Motwani is a popular south actress, known for her appearances predominantly in Telugu and Tamil films. She had started her career as a child artist in TV shows, and also starred as Hrithik Roshan's friend in Koi Mil Gaya.
- Keerthy Suresh slams Telugu heroes
- Latest clicks of Shruti will make you go on an instant vacation!
- A First time for Kajal Aggarwal
- Rashmika is tight-lipped about her engagement breakup
- Suriya's wife keeps on signing movies...
- Keerthy's movie fetches HUGE in Telugu
- Samantha in S.S.Rajamouli's 'RRR'
- Kajal Aggarwal's Director to enter Web
- Young Actress blackmails director with Sri leaks
- Shruti Haasan sang on stage wearing a Black Transparent outfit - Photos Inside
- Shriya goes 'MORE BOLD' - HOTTEST EXPOSURE Photos Inside
- When Trisha was Kissed suddenly by a Surprise Guest... Photos Proof Inside
- Bigg Boss Kaushal hits a BIG JACKPOT
- 18 Hot Photos of Tamanna exposing her thundering thighs at a public event