What Is Good
- Daisy Ridley
What Is Bad
- More confusion with subplots and new characters
Star Wars franchise continues and the eight chapter of the franchise finally landed today and does it satisfy fans and the franchise followers? Well, let's see in this below APHERALD review.
The First Order plans to destory the Resistance and it is all up to Rey (Daisy) to convince Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill) to join the force and fight the dark side. When Rey tries to convince Luke, Kylo is trying get back the lost respect from the Supreme Leader Snoke. New Heroes join the Galactic legends and during this some mysteries are being unlocked. Watch out on the Big screen!
Daisy Ridley has done a remarkable job once again as Rey and her interaction scenes with Mark Hamill are certainly intriguing and gripping. Few scenes will give us some good old memories and will make us watch the earlier parts.
Adam Driver was exemplary as Kylo Ren and the way he tries to get back the lost respect is too good. Carrie Fisher, Andy Serkis, Oscar Issac, Laura Dern, have done their respective jobs to perfection. Andy Serkis in particular as the Supremre Leader Snoke has done a remarkable job and he has proved why he is one of the versatile actors.
The production values are rich as there are some big production houses such as Lucas films, Walt Disney Pictuers are involved. Technically the movie is flawless. Be it cinematography or editing or Special effects, it is just perfect. The costume designer also deserves a special mention. The sound mix gives you a realistic feel.
The movie is mostly shot in Pinewood Studios and special effects play a major role. At the same time, on the flip side, the movie is 152 minutes long and many new characters are introduced and lots of subplots add more chaos to the movie. Also, the movie doesn't connect with 'The Force Awakens' at all. For example, in the earlier part we saw Rey leaving Snoke's spaceship in one of their own spacecrafts, but here it is seen in a Millenium Falcon at the rebel base.
The movie is techniaclly flawless and we see some high-end special effects every now and then. But as the movie moved to 8th chapter, they have introduced many new characters to take the story forward.
The movie has more emotions and adventure and few thrills. But still, it ends as a chaos as it doesn't connect properly with the earlier parts. Also, if you have never seen Star Wars franchise earlier, you would never have any clue on what you are seeing on the screen. And for the fans, this movie would be a perfect rewarding tale barring all those subplots and addition of new characters.
Hit Director gets Three Milky beauties Director Ajay Bhupati had made his debut this year, with the bold flick RX 100 starring Kartikeya and Payal Rajput, both being debutants, and the movie was made as a romantic entertainer with instant appeal to youth with hot intimate sequences and erotic liplock scenes.
- Taapsee reveals crucial reason
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- Yet another failure despite cop avatar
- Mass Maharaja fails with Slim Waist Beauty
- After Kajal Aggarwal, here comes another hottie in Such an Avatar
- Even Kajal Aggarwal's glamour can't save Cop Thriller
- "I am no where near Kajal Aggarwal..."
- Trisha gets to know the camera tricks!
- After Tamanna got tormented by Director, it's Keerthy now!
- SAMANTHA AKKINENI herself shared a photo in Two-piece bikini and it gone viral
- Another 'Star Heroine' exposed like Samantha?
- Kajal Aggarwal exposing her inner beauty during the Shooting Spot - Photos Proof Inside
- Kriti faced BIG Oops! moment before Public - Check Photos