What Is Good
- Real Life Incidents
- Art Work
What Is Bad
- Preachy Dialogues
- Romance between Ajay and Ileana
- Background score
Ajay Devgn is back to playing a subtler role, but a completely deadpan expression throughout the whole runtime, even in the most intense of sequences, as well as in the powerful confrontation sequences, is a huge letdown. Veteran Saurabh Shukla proves his caliber, with his impressive screen presence and the effortless ease with which he brings a corrupt politician on screen, and is a huge asset to the otherwise tedious Raid.
Ileana plays the dutiful wife to perfection, and does her part of looking beautiful on screen perfectly, and oozes stunning chemistry with Ajay Devgn. The rest of the cast including Sadanand Varma and Gayathri Iyer is just about adequate.
The Musical score is not up to the mark. Among the songs composed by Amit Trivedi and Tanishk Bagchi, Sanu Ek pal and Jhuk Na pass the muster, while the background score doesn't impress, as it fails to elevate the sequences and raise the tension which is badly needed in such a movie. Cinematography by Alphonse Roy is perfect, capturing the beautiful locations in song sequences, as well as the crude milieu of the corrupt Saurabh Shukla.
The Editing by Bodhadhitya Banerjee could have been much better as some unwanted scenes between raids drag the whole scene. After several critically acclaimed flicks and few flop outings, the promising Rajkumar Gupta is back, this time with a tale based on real IT Raids of the 80s.The period art work deserves a special mention.
While the basic premise is very much reminiscent of Special Chabbis, Rajkumar has a kind of seriousness as an innate part of the script but has let go off an interesting opportunity.While Ajay is mostly blunt, his confrontation sequences with Saurabh are mostly over the top, with Saurabh solely shouldering Raid.
With unimpressive, preachy dialogues, and too much of time wasted focusing on the romance between Ajay and Ileana (who looked very gorgeous), and badly placed songs accompanied by poor editing, Raid becomes a tedious effort for the viewer to sit through, and ends as a pathetic outing.
The 21-Year-Old Actress who is going to Marry 38-Year-Old Hero oozes Sexiness in a Cleavage revealing Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood's actress Sayyeshaa Saigal had made her debut entry in Tamil through the movie Vana Magan opposite Jayam Ravi. She's also the granddaughter of Bollywood's yesteryear's actor Dileep Kumar. She even made her debut in Bollywood with Ajay Devgn’s movie 'Shivaay'.
- Kajal Aggarwal to repeat the 'SAME MAGIC'
- 5 Oops moments of SHRUTI HAASAN before CAMERAS - PHOTO PROOFS ATTACHED
- Kajal Aggarwal 10-Year-Challenge - Still the Same HOTNESS, GLAMOUR and SEX APPEAL...
- PIC TALK - Shruti Haasan has EXPOSED A LOT even before Plastic Surgery - PHOTO PROOF INSIDE
- From Bikini to Saree, Raai Laxmi showcase her 'Hotness' Factor and Glamour - 16 HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- SUCHILEAKS Scandal fame TV Anchor Divyadarshini is 'BACK' with these HOT TEMPTING PHOTOS - VIEW ALL HOT PHOTOS
- These 10 Photos of Raashi Khanna will make your day spicy and saucy!
- Oops! Amy Jackson flashed her INNER BEAUTY wearing a Golden Netted Fringed Top with NOTHING INSIDE - PHOTO PROOF INSIDE
- Ankita maharena and Tuya Chakraborty - 4 letters movie heroines bikini clicks
- Trisha wears Sleeveless and Cleavage-revealing Dress for an Award Show and 'SHOCKS' everyone - 16 HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- Oops... Kajal Aggarwal in a Soft Porn B-Grade movie !?!
- Shruti Haasan's Glittering Dress will never let your eyes to blink - Hot Photos Inside
- When a fan got tempted to touch Rakul Preet's waist curves during a public function - 10 Photos Inside
- Gautami speaks on her Break up with Haasan